Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gorgeous clown/shim SDs & WC
1 2 3
@Aara
(Sorry got busy) Anyway yeah I wish they had that too. I'd need two scrolls each for that to happen though 'cause neither parent has it. D: (Soooo expensive)

Maybe 40k + baby for the girl? My flight got dominance so I spent most of my money on Scrolls this week*gembond is expensive X multiples*. (And then the darn things decide to give me one egg each)

Let me know when you come back and we can work on it. :)
@Aara
(Sorry got busy) Anyway yeah I wish they had that too. I'd need two scrolls each for that to happen though 'cause neither parent has it. D: (Soooo expensive)

Maybe 40k + baby for the girl? My flight got dominance so I spent most of my money on Scrolls this week*gembond is expensive X multiples*. (And then the darn things decide to give me one egg each)

Let me know when you come back and we can work on it. :)
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander

Sure, that will work. :) I want her to go to a good home.

How should we set up the trade? I might make a crossroads for the 40k, and you can send the spiral if you still have her? Otherwise the snapper will do just as well. :)

Thanks!!
@Nysander

Sure, that will work. :) I want her to go to a good home.

How should we set up the trade? I might make a crossroads for the 40k, and you can send the spiral if you still have her? Otherwise the snapper will do just as well. :)

Thanks!!
@Aara
Yay! If all things turn out well her mate will be my unhatched egg I got from my other pair. (We'll see)

Um how about set up a crossroads to swap the dragons and I'll PM you the 40k? You want the Spiral? I need to get her out of the AH then.
@Aara
Yay! If all things turn out well her mate will be my unhatched egg I got from my other pair. (We'll see)

Um how about set up a crossroads to swap the dragons and I'll PM you the 40k? You want the Spiral? I need to get her out of the AH then.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander

Oh, neat!!! I hope it turns out well, then! :D

Sorry I didn't get to make the crossroads yet. If you don't mind making the trade and PMing the treasure, I can get to it soon! I've been busy all day.
@Nysander

Oh, neat!!! I hope it turns out well, then! :D

Sorry I didn't get to make the crossroads yet. If you don't mind making the trade and PMing the treasure, I can get to it soon! I've been busy all day.
@Aara
No problem. My babies got caught in the AH so it wouldn't have been able to go through until I got the auction expired notice.

I'll go do that now and PM you. :)
@Aara
No problem. My babies got caught in the AH so it wouldn't have been able to go through until I got the auction expired notice.

I'll go do that now and PM you. :)
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander

Thank you so much! Your spiral baby is seriously adorable. :) And I am so glad you liked my SD girl. I hope she pairs well with your baby
@Nysander

Thank you so much! Your spiral baby is seriously adorable. :) And I am so glad you liked my SD girl. I hope she pairs well with your baby
1 2 3