Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82
New venue!! I will be trying this out with my Coli team. :)
New venue!! I will be trying this out with my Coli team. :)
nktMt8r.png
I ant even....
I ant even....
i wish the penguins were familiars instead of food! they're so cute :''
i wish the penguins were familiars instead of food! they're so cute :''
Imperial Tails tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif Pompom Mums
Oh lovely! I really like the new creature designs, especially the super cute merladies! =^_^= I'm definitely going to have to check this location out!

Hayley ^_^ White Fern Wind Clan
Oh lovely! I really like the new creature designs, especially the super cute merladies! =^_^= I'm definitely going to have to check this location out!

Hayley ^_^ White Fern Wind Clan
Love the theme of this venue!! and those bosses are so cool!
Love the theme of this venue!! and those bosses are so cool!
Want. Whales. Lol
Want. Whales. Lol
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
Love the new familiars! [item=vivid wavehopper] Shouldn't this be adept instead of adapt??
Love the new familiars!

Vivid Wavehopper

Shouldn't this be adept instead of adapt??
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
eyy lmao *shows off my new vista I just got* also got an egg...it's been months lol.

now...gimme them whales rng pls.
eyy lmao *shows off my new vista I just got* also got an egg...it's been months lol.

now...gimme them whales rng pls.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
I noticed what looks like a little red ruby placed next to a purple seashell on the beach. Awesome touch to the new venue! Also love the new familiars.
I noticed what looks like a little red ruby placed next to a purple seashell on the beach. Awesome touch to the new venue! Also love the new familiars.
nktMt8r.png
The familiars are absolutely gorgeous! If only I had the patience to level up my dragons in the coliseum qwq
The familiars are absolutely gorgeous! If only I had the patience to level up my dragons in the coliseum qwq
iEOFL.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82