Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Every Single Day?
I was introducing this game to some potential new players and my friend asked me if this is the type of game where you have to play every single day.

And I was wondering; can dragons die? If you don't login for a long time will they runaway or starve? I'm not really clear on that issue.
I was introducing this game to some potential new players and my friend asked me if this is the type of game where you have to play every single day.

And I was wondering; can dragons die? If you don't login for a long time will they runaway or starve? I'm not really clear on that issue.
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
To answer your question no this isn't a game that punishes you for not playing every single day. Your dragons do not runaway or die if dont visit them.

However there are negative consequences for not keeping your dragons fed above 50 percent just like there are added benefits for keeping them feed 90 percent or above for days at a time.

In addition, when you have eggs in a clutch, you should incubate them everyday for five days or they might perish.
To answer your question no this isn't a game that punishes you for not playing every single day. Your dragons do not runaway or die if dont visit them.

However there are negative consequences for not keeping your dragons fed above 50 percent just like there are added benefits for keeping them feed 90 percent or above for days at a time.

In addition, when you have eggs in a clutch, you should incubate them everyday for five days or they might perish.
Your dragons cannot die or run away, but they can starve. If you return from an extended break your account and all your dragons/items will be intact.

Your dragons will be hungry and mostly useless (starving dragons cannot breed, a starving clan has reduced gathering turns, and starving dragons cannot fight.) You'll want to top them off ASAP!

Edit: Ninja'd!
Your dragons cannot die or run away, but they can starve. If you return from an extended break your account and all your dragons/items will be intact.

Your dragons will be hungry and mostly useless (starving dragons cannot breed, a starving clan has reduced gathering turns, and starving dragons cannot fight.) You'll want to top them off ASAP!

Edit: Ninja'd!
I was relieved to find that everything in the game seems to work within my iPad browser, so I'll be able to do at least minimum upkeep on my clan when I have to travel.
I was relieved to find that everything in the game seems to work within my iPad browser, so I'll be able to do at least minimum upkeep on my clan when I have to travel.