Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2
Alright, so like many other on here, I have a dream dragon. An imperial male with the colors orca/grapefruit and obsidian/black. However, what I do not have is any sort of luck with breeding that dragons. My pair for attempting it just produced a nest of near misses and are now on a month-long cooldown, so that's why I'm turning to the dragons search in hopes of a pair that might produce a hatchling like that, or something closer to it than the pair I currently have.

@themeatloafking I have a sinking feeling that I might have asked this of you before, but can't find any record of it, but Odyssey is the dragon I was looking at.
@Zappymander In your case it's Battery that would make a decent male for the purpose of attempting this.
I'm wondering if the two of you would consider giving this a try? I will of course compensate you for your trouble, just let me know what you would expect.

@ZenithDragon would you and @PinkDasher by any chance be willing to breed your imperials Fornax and Serenity? The same as above goes, I'm happy to compensate you for just an attempt, and even more so if you could by chance produce the desired dragon, though I would certainly be interested in looking at any hatchlings.

In any case thank you all for taking the time to glance this over and maybe even consider it.
Alright, so like many other on here, I have a dream dragon. An imperial male with the colors orca/grapefruit and obsidian/black. However, what I do not have is any sort of luck with breeding that dragons. My pair for attempting it just produced a nest of near misses and are now on a month-long cooldown, so that's why I'm turning to the dragons search in hopes of a pair that might produce a hatchling like that, or something closer to it than the pair I currently have.

@themeatloafking I have a sinking feeling that I might have asked this of you before, but can't find any record of it, but Odyssey is the dragon I was looking at.
@Zappymander In your case it's Battery that would make a decent male for the purpose of attempting this.
I'm wondering if the two of you would consider giving this a try? I will of course compensate you for your trouble, just let me know what you would expect.

@ZenithDragon would you and @PinkDasher by any chance be willing to breed your imperials Fornax and Serenity? The same as above goes, I'm happy to compensate you for just an attempt, and even more so if you could by chance produce the desired dragon, though I would certainly be interested in looking at any hatchlings.

In any case thank you all for taking the time to glance this over and maybe even consider it.
Hm, well if PinkDasher agrees to it, I'd be more than willing to help ^^
@Lini
Hm, well if PinkDasher agrees to it, I'd be more than willing to help ^^
@Lini
Sorry it may have taken me a while to respond back, but sure why not. I'd love to help you out
Sorry it may have taken me a while to respond back, but sure why not. I'd love to help you out
@lini If @zappymander is down for it, sure. Just let me know when/where to send her.
@lini If @zappymander is down for it, sure. Just let me know when/where to send her.
XHxgasI.gif
@ZenithDragon @PinkDasher

Wonderful! Do you two have a preference on who houses the nest? I would kind of like it if the dragon has light or wind eyes (meaning my or Zenith's flight), but I'm fairly open on that topic.

Wonderful! Do you two have a preference on who houses the nest? I would kind of like it if the dragon has light or wind eyes (meaning my or Zenith's flight), but I'm fairly open on that topic.
@Lini

Well I wouldn't mind housing the nest ^^ err, if PinkDasher is ok with it. If not I'll send Fornax over to you. I'm curious though, what happens to the extra hatchlings from the nest If I may ask?
@Lini

Well I wouldn't mind housing the nest ^^ err, if PinkDasher is ok with it. If not I'll send Fornax over to you. I'm curious though, what happens to the extra hatchlings from the nest If I may ask?
@ZenithDragon

I would assume that they would be split between you and pinkdasher, if you two are comfortable with that.
@ZenithDragon

I would assume that they would be split between you and pinkdasher, if you two are comfortable with that.
@Lini

Ok ^^ I can get behind that. *sits and waits for confirmation from Pink*
@Lini

Ok ^^ I can get behind that. *sits and waits for confirmation from Pink*
I'm alright with whichever you guys think. Whoever wants to house the nests can house it
I'm alright with whichever you guys think. Whoever wants to house the nests can house it

Alright, I'm a bit low on lair space, so if you really are okay with housing the nest, Zenith, then that would be awesome. c:

Alright, I'm a bit low on lair space, so if you really are okay with housing the nest, Zenith, then that would be awesome. c:
1 2