Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@LordYato

I'm doin' hiphop ;3; And Haikyuu!! was literally what convinced me to finally play volleyball ;-; But I wasn't there for the first week of practice, since I signed up late, then had an appointment ;w; So today will be my actual first practice :L
@LordYato

I'm doin' hiphop ;3; And Haikyuu!! was literally what convinced me to finally play volleyball ;-; But I wasn't there for the first week of practice, since I signed up late, then had an appointment ;w; So today will be my actual first practice :L
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Oh man that cliffhanger...I really hope that Kazuma and Kuraha aren't killed off. I really like them as characters D:
Oh man that cliffhanger...I really hope that Kazuma and Kuraha aren't killed off. I really like them as characters D:
I noticed there weren't any fandragons of Kazuma in the opening posts so I played around with the scrying tool, and this is what I came up with (feel free to tweak it if it looks off, I'm not good at this sort of thing yet xD). [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=12&winggene=2&wings=138&auth=5464934a88727de0a096094b2c56405b1ea6f3bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I noticed there weren't any fandragons of Kazuma in the opening posts so I played around with the scrying tool, and this is what I came up with (feel free to tweak it if it looks off, I'm not good at this sort of thing yet xD).

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=12&winggene=2&wings=138&auth=5464934a88727de0a096094b2c56405b1ea6f3bf&dummyext=prev.png
@Jhudora1991 (( Telllll meee about it T.T I mean I am looovin' the Take and Kiun development here. The parallels are just well thought out! It keeps me on edge. With Bishamon and Kazuma on the other hand, daaaaamn it's getting so intense I am just awaiting for when the author finally makes a bold move with those two. Hahaha!! Anything can happen with Noragami xux !!! COOOLIO!!! Yes! Ummm Kazuma Kazuma...I do have one fandragon of him :D In fact I just don't like showing my dergs off without someone else going first ^^; It'd be nice to share him tho... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=53653&tab=dragon&did=20176855][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201769/20176855_350.png[/img][/url] I went for his golden look in the ancient times, before Bisha's new uniforms, with his silly hipster glasses... ;u; And that's a gorgeous scry!! :D I'm liking the new genes here...
@Jhudora1991
(( Telllll meee about it T.T I mean I am looovin' the Take and Kiun development here. The parallels are just well thought out! It keeps me on edge. With Bishamon and Kazuma on the other hand, daaaaamn it's getting so intense I am just awaiting for when the author finally makes a bold move with those two. Hahaha!! Anything can happen with Noragami xux

!!! COOOLIO!!! Yes! Ummm Kazuma Kazuma...I do have one fandragon of him :D In fact I just don't like showing my dergs off without someone else going first ^^; It'd be nice to share him tho...

20176855_350.png

I went for his golden look in the ancient times, before Bisha's new uniforms, with his silly hipster glasses... ;u;

And that's a gorgeous scry!! :D I'm liking the new genes here...
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
@LordYato

I have his glasses ready for when I have his final gene/color combo. :D I'm wondering if its maybe too much purple (the neck tie)?
@LordYato

I have his glasses ready for when I have his final gene/color combo. :D I'm wondering if its maybe too much purple (the neck tie)?
yo i just finished the first season a week or two ago ^^
yo i just finished the first season a week or two ago ^^
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
-waves-
Wait til you see the second season ;D
-waves-
Wait til you see the second season ;D
@Jhudora1991
((The purple? I think it reflects the uniform wonderfully :DD Plus Bishamon has that theme going on with her. Go for it~

@Ichamo
((Niiiiiiceee What'd you think? And indeed I'd add to Jhudora on that one. Wait till you get a load of the second season x.x
@Jhudora1991
((The purple? I think it reflects the uniform wonderfully :DD Plus Bishamon has that theme going on with her. Go for it~

@Ichamo
((Niiiiiiceee What'd you think? And indeed I'd add to Jhudora on that one. Wait till you get a load of the second season x.x
@LordYato

Just started the second season today, actually! i'm really loving it so far ^^
@LordYato

Just started the second season today, actually! i'm really loving it so far ^^
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo
((Excellent!! :DD Eyyy i remember you had the full out Hetalia lair here xux I notice you like Romania too! He's a fave of mine :,) Like Yato those two have similar traits...

Lemme know what you think of the series!! its a lovely story both anime and manga...
@Ichamo
((Excellent!! :DD Eyyy i remember you had the full out Hetalia lair here xux I notice you like Romania too! He's a fave of mine :,) Like Yato those two have similar traits...

Lemme know what you think of the series!! its a lovely story both anime and manga...
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45