Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | lets discuss pokemon!
1 2 3
My favorite Pokes are

Ninetails(both versions)
Tyrunt
Skiddo(my tiny goat son)
Mudsdale
That bird that looks like a Mexican Wrestler
Litleo
Sylveon

the list just goes on and on. I love all my pokebabies!
My favorite Pokes are

Ninetails(both versions)
Tyrunt
Skiddo(my tiny goat son)
Mudsdale
That bird that looks like a Mexican Wrestler
Litleo
Sylveon

the list just goes on and on. I love all my pokebabies!
Jp7QW8F.png
gotta say my fave was and always will be stoutland for some reason

but i like almost all the pokemon, particularly any one ive ever gotten the shiny of. ive kinda grown attached to some unpopular pokemon just because i hunt shinies, like bouffalant, skarmory, breloom, sharpedo.. theres a ton more too i just can't think of em right now but i basically like all the unpopular pokemon and will hunt shinies for hours for no reason.
gotta say my fave was and always will be stoutland for some reason

but i like almost all the pokemon, particularly any one ive ever gotten the shiny of. ive kinda grown attached to some unpopular pokemon just because i hunt shinies, like bouffalant, skarmory, breloom, sharpedo.. theres a ton more too i just can't think of em right now but i basically like all the unpopular pokemon and will hunt shinies for hours for no reason.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
hmmmm... wonder who my fave pokémon are ...
stares at signature
hmmmm... wonder who my fave pokémon are ...
stares at signature
QIxeDdo.pngcqU2DDg.pngphcaNCP.png
My favorite Pokémon are Salamance and Altaria. The reason why is because Salamence is my first shiny mega, and altaria is a adorable fluff ball.
My favorite Pokémon are Salamance and Altaria. The reason why is because Salamence is my first shiny mega, and altaria is a adorable fluff ball.
My favorite Pokemon is Raichu! I've loved Pokemon since I was 8, that's when I started watching the show. I think it was in the Diamond/Pearl season when I started. I loved Pokemon so much back then, but as I got older I became less enthusiastic about it. When I was younger the only game I played was the Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Alima game. When X and Y came out, my friend pressured me into getting X and I felt my love of Pokemon come back! After that I played Omega Ruby and am excited to get Sun when it comes out! I've been playing Pokemon GO too, and it's helping refresh my memory on gen 1 names. The nostalgia is real!
My favorite Pokemon is Raichu! I've loved Pokemon since I was 8, that's when I started watching the show. I think it was in the Diamond/Pearl season when I started. I loved Pokemon so much back then, but as I got older I became less enthusiastic about it. When I was younger the only game I played was the Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Alima game. When X and Y came out, my friend pressured me into getting X and I felt my love of Pokemon come back! After that I played Omega Ruby and am excited to get Sun when it comes out! I've been playing Pokemon GO too, and it's helping refresh my memory on gen 1 names. The nostalgia is real!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@Darkmicewar
I don't have a favorite Pokemon, I think. Whenever I play, my favorite Pokemon are the ones that are currently in my team. Therefore, I also don't care about the generation.

I once got emotionally attached to a Tentacruel. What can you do?

Although, I do have a plushy of a Sylveon that I got for my birthday. So if it counts, that's my favorite eeveelution.
@Darkmicewar
I don't have a favorite Pokemon, I think. Whenever I play, my favorite Pokemon are the ones that are currently in my team. Therefore, I also don't care about the generation.

I once got emotionally attached to a Tentacruel. What can you do?

Although, I do have a plushy of a Sylveon that I got for my birthday. So if it counts, that's my favorite eeveelution.
dlx3JgZ.gif
@Aeru
oh, svlen is definatel ymy fav eevellution too, i love mega altaria as well.
and hi should we rp now XD
@Aeru
oh, svlen is definatel ymy fav eevellution too, i love mega altaria as well.
and hi should we rp now XD

9Ec97kg.png
I love a lot of Pokemon, but my favorite is probably Skarmory ;w;
I love a lot of Pokemon, but my favorite is probably Skarmory ;w;
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
i love the Eeveelutions

also, I like how chubby Eevee's legs are, they look so tiny and sturdy and soft
i love the Eeveelutions

also, I like how chubby Eevee's legs are, they look so tiny and sturdy and soft
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png