Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
I was farming the training field not too long ago (I know, but I kind of need the potions,) and one of the enemy mobs, a Leafy Moth just wouldn't attack or pass. It just sat there doing nothing.
I was farming the training field not too long ago (I know, but I kind of need the potions,) and one of the enemy mobs, a Leafy Moth just wouldn't attack or pass. It just sat there doing nothing.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
I'm having a similar problem with the coliseum. I'd be in a match, and either after I make a move, or my opponent supposedly makes a move, it won't play the animation and the fight is in a standstill.
I'm having a similar problem with the coliseum. I'd be in a match, and either after I make a move, or my opponent supposedly makes a move, it won't play the animation and the fight is in a standstill.
I'm experiencing the same problem. I click the action to attack, click the enemy, and then it just freezes with them staring at each other.
I'm experiencing the same problem. I click the action to attack, click the enemy, and then it just freezes with them staring at each other.
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
GithinjiSig.png
Happening constantly now, can not actually get in any Coliseum fights like this. Freezes most often happen after attempting to use Slash, or during enemy turns. Sometimes the game simply dumps back to the loading screen, as well.
Happening constantly now, can not actually get in any Coliseum fights like this. Freezes most often happen after attempting to use Slash, or during enemy turns. Sometimes the game simply dumps back to the loading screen, as well.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
I have the same problem.
I have Chrome 27.0.1453.110 m
I have the same problem.
I have Chrome 27.0.1453.110 m
I'm having a similar issue, when I make a move with my dragon some times it just stop, neither me or the monster I battle moves and the only thing I can do is refresh.
I'm having a similar issue, when I make a move with my dragon some times it just stop, neither me or the monster I battle moves and the only thing I can do is refresh.
alWiqh6.png
@Thrage is currently working on a solution to this -- he is getting very close to Coliseum stability, so we appreciate your patience while he works! You guys are awesome!
@Thrage is currently working on a solution to this -- he is getting very close to Coliseum stability, so we appreciate your patience while he works! You guys are awesome!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thanks for the update, Xhaztol. Can't wait to use the Colosseum!
Thanks for the update, Xhaztol. Can't wait to use the Colosseum!
3EopvJR.png
Well this is new. It's now started randomly taking me back to the coliseum main page... in the middle of battle. Well, when it's not randomly freezing that is. o.o
Well this is new. It's now started randomly taking me back to the coliseum main page... in the middle of battle. Well, when it's not randomly freezing that is. o.o
7HHhXy5.png
[quote name="Larthan" date="2013-06-08 03:51:43" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17943#22907"]Well this is new. It's now started randomly taking me back to the coliseum main page... in the middle of battle. Well, when it's not randomly freezing that is. o.o[/quote] Same here, but it's much better now.

Same here, but it's much better now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89