Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crim error
1 2 3 4 5 6
I had the same error, now Crim keeps telling me to come back the next hour without offering to trade anything with me.

I'm running Chrome on Windows 7 with my extensions disabled.
I had the same error, now Crim keeps telling me to come back the next hour without offering to trade anything with me.

I'm running Chrome on Windows 7 with my extensions disabled.
Selling 2nd gens for 25 gems or 25,000 treasure if you prefer, just message me.
Same issue as everyone else reporting. Can't click new offer, offers not refreshing after the timer expires, can't confirm trades either.

Running Chrome version 53.0.2785.116 on Windows 7.

Same issue as everyone else reporting. Can't click new offer, offers not refreshing after the timer expires, can't confirm trades either.

Running Chrome version 53.0.2785.116 on Windows 7.

swDugOa.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/next

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction (SQL: SELECT * FROM cms_trinket WHERE rarity <= '5' AND store = '0' AND gem_val = '0' AND subcat != 'holiday items' AND subcat != 'chests' AND subcat != 'dragon eggs' AND subcat != 'specialty items' AND subcat != 'blueprint' AND subcat != 'transmutation' AND subcat != 'vista' order by rand() limit 1) in /Connection.php Line 539

Same as everyone else.

Mac OSX Yosemite, Safari 10.0
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/next

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction (SQL: SELECT * FROM cms_trinket WHERE rarity <= '5' AND store = '0' AND gem_val = '0' AND subcat != 'holiday items' AND subcat != 'chests' AND subcat != 'dragon eggs' AND subcat != 'specialty items' AND subcat != 'blueprint' AND subcat != 'transmutation' AND subcat != 'vista' order by rand() limit 1) in /Connection.php Line 539

Same as everyone else.

Mac OSX Yosemite, Safari 10.0
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
Same problem here.
Running Chrome on Windows 7.
Same problem here.
Running Chrome on Windows 7.
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6