Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pythtech Cybernetic Accents (and more!)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34
@cloudnine I'll make a post when I'm printing a run! I'll take payments then. It should be pretty soon, since there are a few people signed up for that skin.
@cloudnine I'll make a post when I'm printing a run! I'll take payments then. It should be pretty soon, since there are a few people signed up for that skin.
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics Heya - mine was finished awhile ago but I never got a confirmation on whether or not I should send the payment. Just wanted to check in on that in case something had been missed.
@PythtechGenetics Heya - mine was finished awhile ago but I never got a confirmation on whether or not I should send the payment. Just wanted to check in on that in case something had been missed.
fr_banner_smaller_by_xilveros-d7nk852.png
@Xilveros

Which one was it? It may have been a cancelled run, or I may have simply missed you somehow. Sorry for the trouble!
@Xilveros

Which one was it? It may have been a cancelled run, or I may have simply missed you somehow. Sorry for the trouble!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics

No worries, it's alright - I'd like the Ridgeback Male accent, P-314, if it's available. If not I'm alright with waiting for the next round. Thanks for responding so quickly, too.
@PythtechGenetics

No worries, it's alright - I'd like the Ridgeback Male accent, P-314, if it's available. If not I'm alright with waiting for the next round. Thanks for responding so quickly, too.
@Xilveros Well, looks like you're already signed up for the next run!
@Xilveros Well, looks like you're already signed up for the next run!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics Okay! Rad - I look forward to when they're ready.
@PythtechGenetics Okay! Rad - I look forward to when they're ready.
@PythtechGenetics
Hi! Hope you don't mind me asking, are you still planning on printing some accents soonish?
@PythtechGenetics
Hi! Hope you don't mind me asking, are you still planning on printing some accents soonish?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@PythtechGenetics I'd be extremely interested if you ever made a male guardian accent :)
@PythtechGenetics I'd be extremely interested if you ever made a male guardian accent :)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@PythtechGenetics Oh wow, I am really a fan of those robotic limbs, haha. I'd like to be added to the list for a male imperial please. I don't have the Dragon I want to use for the accent just yet, at least for another few weeks, so I'm pretty chill with the wait. :B
@PythtechGenetics Oh wow, I am really a fan of those robotic limbs, haha. I'd like to be added to the list for a male imperial please. I don't have the Dragon I want to use for the accent just yet, at least for another few weeks, so I'm pretty chill with the wait. :B
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
@Mystica Sure! You'll have plenty of time. These tend to move pretty slow (my fault)

@Klone I plan to eventually! It'll probably be one of the next ones I do, but I can't really say when that will be. Shall I put you on the general pinglist?
@Mystica Sure! You'll have plenty of time. These tend to move pretty slow (my fault)

@Klone I plan to eventually! It'll probably be one of the next ones I do, but I can't really say when that will be. Shall I put you on the general pinglist?
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34