Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 171 172
@Gatroth i don't know if someone already answered, but you don't' need an egg to make one. Instead you have to be level sixteen, and then you make the egg out of a few different things. An elemental egg not being one of those :)
@Gatroth i don't know if someone already answered, but you don't' need an egg to make one. Instead you have to be level sixteen, and then you make the egg out of a few different things. An elemental egg not being one of those :)
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
OMG this was the most AMAZING lead up to a breed release! Good job, admins :D :D :D :D

Love them and their precious feetsies! Also CORSAIR

*rolls around*
OMG this was the most AMAZING lead up to a breed release! Good job, admins :D :D :D :D

Love them and their precious feetsies! Also CORSAIR

*rolls around*
usOVDmY.png
first of all thank goodness it was actually a new breed
second of all ohhh my GOD they are so cool looking i love them so much i'm gonna hyperventilate
first of all thank goodness it was actually a new breed
second of all ohhh my GOD they are so cool looking i love them so much i'm gonna hyperventilate
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
@lostgubbins The scrolls and eggs can only be gotten from alchemy, yes, but there will surely be people selling their creations or hatchlings on the Auction House rather than using them for themselves :3
@lostgubbins The scrolls and eggs can only be gotten from alchemy, yes, but there will surely be people selling their creations or hatchlings on the Auction House rather than using them for themselves :3
UJXttDL.png
Holy smokes I looove this breed :DD
Holy smokes I looove this breed :DD
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Someone forgot to fix the pirate hat descriptions when copy-pasting: only the corsair hat has a red feather.
Someone forgot to fix the pirate hat descriptions when copy-pasting: only the corsair hat has a red feather.
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
I need to get brewing. Oh goodness.
I need to get brewing. Oh goodness.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Yus, I need this in my life!
Yus, I need this in my life!
OH NO WHAT CUTIES
OH NO WHAT CUTIES
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
How long we'll be able to brew eggs? I'm only on level 7 :C
How long we'll be able to brew eggs? I'm only on level 7 :C
I'm Annna, not Anna =)
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 171 172