Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 171 172
Level 16!? I'm only level 6! D:
Level 16!? I'm only level 6! D:
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
I have some treasure saved up and a newfound determination to brew as much as possible until I can get this gene!!! This might be my favorite breed yet, and I happen to have a dragon in my lair who is quite the alchemist...
I have some treasure saved up and a newfound determination to brew as much as possible until I can get this gene!!! This might be my favorite breed yet, and I happen to have a dragon in my lair who is quite the alchemist...
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
*sobs happily*

I want 50 of them.
*sobs happily*

I want 50 of them.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
lmao
lmao
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
These are so perfect I could just cry.....All the genes look SO GOOD on them and they're delightfully lizardy. Thank you SO MUCH>
These are so perfect I could just cry.....All the genes look SO GOOD on them and they're delightfully lizardy. Thank you SO MUCH>
Wait, can you transmute an egg and get one of the bogsneak ones?
Wait, can you transmute an egg and get one of the bogsneak ones?
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I'm in love????
I'm in love????
QRVupBA.pngS1cx8ZZ.pngePOliyb.png
J6gX1s9.png
pyAp3dI.pngeqbW1c0.pngfsKmPCy.png

I NEED THEM! I already love them! They look so cool! Kinda like dragon from comodo.
I NEED THEM! I already love them! They look so cool! Kinda like dragon from comodo.
THIS SCREAMS MAD SCIENTEST DRAGONS ALL OVER IT!!! MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!
THIS SCREAMS MAD SCIENTEST DRAGONS ALL OVER IT!!! MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!
Oh sh!t whaddup. That egg looks brilliant btw!
Oh sh!t whaddup. That egg looks brilliant btw!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 171 172