Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 342 343
I know we were thinking water because of the neck fins, but between those and the new feet Baldwin is starting to look almost leonine. And the tail is pretty chunky.
I know we were thinking water because of the neck fins, but between those and the new feet Baldwin is starting to look almost leonine. And the tail is pretty chunky.
25jehpf.jpgtumblr_o3pjj7Aykd1rs1vybo5_r1_400.png
[quote name="crazyraspberry" date=2016-09-18 04:24:19] Customer: Doctor please! What is is condition? Doctor: I'm sorry... It appears he's got a case of Fineas disease. Customer: What? Baldwin: Phineas disease! THERES A HUNDRED AND FOUR DAYS.... EVERYONE LEAVES AT THIS POINT [/quote] pffffFFFT
crazyraspberry wrote on 2016-09-18:
Customer: Doctor please! What is is condition?
Doctor: I'm sorry... It appears he's got a case of Fineas disease.
Customer: What?
Baldwin: Phineas disease! THERES A HUNDRED AND FOUR DAYS....
EVERYONE LEAVES AT THIS POINT
pffffFFFT
zhMvOXK.png
Why the heck does he have fins?! Where is his horn?! Why are his feet so dinosaur-like?!

What has happened to Baldwin?! Will anyone have an answer?!
Why the heck does he have fins?! Where is his horn?! Why are his feet so dinosaur-like?!

What has happened to Baldwin?! Will anyone have an answer?!
Gpasq5f.png
rather than lion-like I'm thinking salamander? His legs are looking sorta crocodilian
rather than lion-like I'm thinking salamander? His legs are looking sorta crocodilian
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
What if this means a new brewable breed change scroll? O - O
What if this means a new brewable breed change scroll? O - O
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
Oh, he's back to looking ridiculous again :/ *resumes hit-and-run tactics for brew extraction*
Oh, he's back to looking ridiculous again :/ *resumes hit-and-run tactics for brew extraction*
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="crazyraspberry" date=2016-09-18 04:24:19] Customer: Doctor please! What is is condition? Doctor: I'm sorry... It appears he's got a case of Fineas disease. Customer: What? Baldwin: Phineas disease! THERES A HUNDRED AND FOUR DAYS.... EVERYONE LEAVES AT THIS POINT [/quote] [color=#201153]OH MY GOD [size=1][s]...of summer vacation...[/size][/s]
OH MY GOD

...of summer vacation...
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
*silently slaps this image here* Remember these...? [center] [img]http://s1.postimg.org/bt0a3swlb/Cape.png[/img][/center]
*silently slaps this image here* Remember these...?

Cape.png
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
[quote name="Sylkaen" date=2016-09-18 04:32:09] [quote name="crazyraspberry" date=2016-09-18 04:24:19] Customer: Doctor please! What is is condition? Doctor: I'm sorry... It appears he's got a case of Fineas disease. Customer: What? Baldwin: Phineas disease! THERES A HUNDRED AND FOUR DAYS.... EVERYONE LEAVES AT THIS POINT [/quote] [color=#201153]OH MY GOD [size=1][s]...of summer vacation...[/size][/s] [/quote] [color=maroon][size=1]...and school comes along just to end it...[/size]
Sylkaen wrote on 2016-09-18:
OH MY GOD

...of summer vacation...
...and school comes along just to end it...
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
His new tail tip is so chunky and weird... also the edit is done really badly. I dunno if anyone else has mentioned this, but you can see the remnants of his old tail around his pearl!
His new tail tip is so chunky and weird... also the edit is done really badly. I dunno if anyone else has mentioned this, but you can see the remnants of his old tail around his pearl!
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 342 343