Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Yftm's || Noble White Horns & Ra's Fury
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87
@SerenityBreeze Absolutely not! We have just started payment collection, so this is more like just the right time!
@SerenityBreeze Absolutely not! We have just started payment collection, so this is more like just the right time!
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann Wonderfu!, Thank you! Payment sent by cr.
@Mikann Wonderfu!, Thank you! Payment sent by cr.
G5Ovnmj.png
@Yftm @Mikann

OMG - I am so hoping "The Youngest God" wins top spot! You did an incredible job with it and even got his extra arms in there! And I love that it is for Fae
@Yftm @Mikann

OMG - I am so hoping "The Youngest God" wins top spot! You did an incredible job with it and even got his extra arms in there! And I love that it is for Fae
Walking through a Fairy Circle can make magic happen. It might change the color of a dragon, or change its genes or even its breed. Only the bravest set out to make an intentional trip through a Fairy Circle. Most dragons just step right into them when they are concentrating on something else. Just remember - Magic is Everywhere tumblr_o869wygMbQ1v4aprho7_r1_100.png
My Favorite Skin Shop!! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1835085/1
@Mikann
Oh my gosh, you're the one who did Tricky Brambles! My Pearlcatcher, Valentine has that accent!
@Mikann
Oh my gosh, you're the one who did Tricky Brambles! My Pearlcatcher, Valentine has that accent!
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@MysticalDreamer

Thank you! Indeed this skin has taken her (Yftm) much more work than most previous ones, due to details having been done with much more care. So glad to see her hard work has paid off, with many people coming to ask about the skin.
@MysticalDreamer

Thank you! Indeed this skin has taken her (Yftm) much more work than most previous ones, due to details having been done with much more care. So glad to see her hard work has paid off, with many people coming to ask about the skin.
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Lizhardking

Thank you! I can't draw though, and all praises should go to @Yftm, the (only) artist of this shop! XD
@Lizhardking

Thank you! I can't draw though, and all praises should go to @Yftm, the (only) artist of this shop! XD
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann
Oops I forgot they were the artist XD
@Yftm
Love Tricky Brambles!
@Mikann
Oops I forgot they were the artist XD
@Yftm
Love Tricky Brambles!
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@Lizhardking Thank you >v< so glad you like it!
@Lizhardking Thank you >v< so glad you like it!
@Yftm @Mikann

Congrats on your accent winning the Starfall Competition! I was wondering if you could make a skin just like it, but for the Fae Female? My Arcane representative is unfortunately a female Fae rather than a male. I love your skins and accents, by the way! They're all so pretty and detailed!
@Yftm @Mikann

Congrats on your accent winning the Starfall Competition! I was wondering if you could make a skin just like it, but for the Fae Female? My Arcane representative is unfortunately a female Fae rather than a male. I love your skins and accents, by the way! They're all so pretty and detailed!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
Bump~
Bump~
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87