Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 753 754
Were the Woodland Path's Stranglers inspired in any way by the Pokemon Serperior?
Were the Woodland Path's Stranglers inspired in any way by the Pokemon Serperior?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Are you guys ever going to expend the lore behind some of the NPCs? Like add a bit more backstory and/or character development? Or maybe events focused on one of the NPCs? (besides Joxar, because he's an event only NPC) I mostly ask because I'm very curious about a line Tomo said when playing her Trivia game:

"Scribbles, write it down! What are you drawing? That's odd... it looks like a dragon I once knew ages ago... but they are gone... how did you -wait- I don't think I want to know."

We ever going to get more story to that 'dragon'? We ever going to get more story on Tomo? Or anyone else? Or not?
Are you guys ever going to expend the lore behind some of the NPCs? Like add a bit more backstory and/or character development? Or maybe events focused on one of the NPCs? (besides Joxar, because he's an event only NPC) I mostly ask because I'm very curious about a line Tomo said when playing her Trivia game:

"Scribbles, write it down! What are you drawing? That's odd... it looks like a dragon I once knew ages ago... but they are gone... how did you -wait- I don't think I want to know."

We ever going to get more story to that 'dragon'? We ever going to get more story on Tomo? Or anyone else? Or not?
Tztaw1U.png
what are some of the admins favorite video games/ movies?
what are some of the admins favorite video games/ movies?
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Do you plan on giving the community warning on when a major feature (cough Adventure Mode cough) will be released, like, say, one Words on the Wind in advance? Should we be watching for extended rollover notices?
Do you plan on giving the community warning on when a major feature (cough Adventure Mode cough) will be released, like, say, one Words on the Wind in advance? Should we be watching for extended rollover notices?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
How does the Marketplace Apparel/Familiars/ect get chosen to be put up for sale?

Is there some shopkeeper behind the scenes choosing what to sell and how much? Or is it a complete random mix up that is controlled just by programing?
How does the Marketplace Apparel/Familiars/ect get chosen to be put up for sale?

Is there some shopkeeper behind the scenes choosing what to sell and how much? Or is it a complete random mix up that is controlled just by programing?
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
How do the creators / artists / every awesome person involved feel about Sub-Species? I have the SS bug and once my brain thinks it I have to finish it and I love writing lore. So is it ok with everyone that there are a growing number of sub-species?
How do the creators / artists / every awesome person involved feel about Sub-Species? I have the SS bug and once my brain thinks it I have to finish it and I love writing lore. So is it ok with everyone that there are a growing number of sub-species?
Walking through a Fairy Circle can make magic happen. It might change the color of a dragon, or change its genes or even its breed. Only the bravest set out to make an intentional trip through a Fairy Circle. Most dragons just step right into them when they are concentrating on something else. Just remember - Magic is Everywhere tumblr_o869wygMbQ1v4aprho7_r1_100.png
My Favorite Skin Shop!! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1835085/1
If a Pearlcatcher's pearl experiences "wear and tear" in which parts of it are worn away, does that correlate to the Pearlcatcher forgetting things?
If a Pearlcatcher's pearl experiences "wear and tear" in which parts of it are worn away, does that correlate to the Pearlcatcher forgetting things?
If a Fae dragon were to be raised by non-fae dragons, and there were no other faes around, would they still speak with a monotone voice?
If a Fae dragon were to be raised by non-fae dragons, and there were no other faes around, would they still speak with a monotone voice?
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
At current, Familiars in the Bestiary are only displayed (in both the number count and in colored images) if a player has those familiars in their Hoard/Vault or if they are currently attached to a dragon in their lair. Is there a plan to ever change this, such that familiars no longer in a player's possession are still displayed in the Bestiary? It would allow players to sell off older familiars once they are Awakened without dropping their Bestiary numbers, and would encourage the movement of limited or rare familiars (such as Sprites, other Retired Familiars, and Coliseum Bosses).

Also, the current art for Tundras is their summer coat. Will we ever get to see what their winter coat looks like?
At current, Familiars in the Bestiary are only displayed (in both the number count and in colored images) if a player has those familiars in their Hoard/Vault or if they are currently attached to a dragon in their lair. Is there a plan to ever change this, such that familiars no longer in a player's possession are still displayed in the Bestiary? It would allow players to sell off older familiars once they are Awakened without dropping their Bestiary numbers, and would encourage the movement of limited or rare familiars (such as Sprites, other Retired Familiars, and Coliseum Bosses).

Also, the current art for Tundras is their summer coat. Will we ever get to see what their winter coat looks like?
Is there at least a possibility of Perma-baby apparel in the future, no ETA just...yes or no?
Is there at least a possibility of Perma-baby apparel in the future, no ETA just...yes or no?
rossignol.gif
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 753 754