Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@Spassow
I second that! ^ Rosy Elf is really beautiful! Hope it wins! ^_^
@Spassow
I second that! ^ Rosy Elf is really beautiful! Hope it wins! ^_^
nudX0O8.png
@ all the artists

If you name your skin/accent contest entry “Nova Zone” or something containing that phrase, I will send you a free Arcane festival item from this year’s favors. If you do that and your entry wins, I will send you a full set of festive favors plus a holiday skin or chest of your choice from my collection (I have stuff going back just about to 2013)

i'm just doing this to bother one of my friends XD
@ all the artists

If you name your skin/accent contest entry “Nova Zone” or something containing that phrase, I will send you a free Arcane festival item from this year’s favors. If you do that and your entry wins, I will send you a full set of festive favors plus a holiday skin or chest of your choice from my collection (I have stuff going back just about to 2013)

i'm just doing this to bother one of my friends XD
KVbkgOZ.png
Aaa, my very first skin design! Did I go too overboard? I probably went too overboard. Balancing out the original shading/lineart with all the edited stuff will be hard. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WFO03sp.png[/img]
Aaa, my very first skin design! Did I go too overboard? I probably went too overboard. Balancing out the original shading/lineart with all the edited stuff will be hard.

WFO03sp.png
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Jotunheiney oh my good peas and carrots! That accent is beautiful! If for some reason you don't win *crosses all fingers and toes that you Do win* would you pretty super please ping me if you decide to produce it. I need that beauty!

Also I love the name, but if you are unsure maybe something like these? like "Arcane Priestess" or "Starlit Empress"
@Jotunheiney oh my good peas and carrots! That accent is beautiful! If for some reason you don't win *crosses all fingers and toes that you Do win* would you pretty super please ping me if you decide to produce it. I need that beauty!

Also I love the name, but if you are unsure maybe something like these? like "Arcane Priestess" or "Starlit Empress"
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Everybody's entries look great so far!! Also I'm pretty excited because I think this has been my best entry so far, I'm pretty new to the skin making thing, but entering the contests is fun and good practice :)
Everybody's entries look great so far!! Also I'm pretty excited because I think this has been my best entry so far, I'm pretty new to the skin making thing, but entering the contests is fun and good practice :)
artshoplogo.jpg
ITS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD HOLY COW THAT IS GORGEOUS I'LL HAVE TEN @firewyrm2018
ITS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD HOLY COW THAT IS GORGEOUS I'LL HAVE TEN @firewyrm2018
Don't forget to smile! :3
@AtticaIonia

eep, thank you! :)

I'll put you on a just in case ping :p

Those names are pretty good as well! I really like Starlit Empress :)
@AtticaIonia

eep, thank you! :)

I'll put you on a just in case ping :p

Those names are pretty good as well! I really like Starlit Empress :)
PZrtd0w.png
KuVwO6D.pnglbp8YPL.pnghXcixzv.png4mT11kg.pngXP8xXpp.png
Here's my "for fun" entry; I might make one with less rule-bending later [img]http://i.imgur.com/8iTlTSf.png[/img] It's heavily based on the Arcane sprite, and it's my very first skin!
Here's my "for fun" entry; I might make one with less rule-bending later

8iTlTSf.png

It's heavily based on the Arcane sprite, and it's my very first skin!
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Dragoncatclem
Thank you very much! I don't normally do two of the same dragon species so I'm glad you ended up liking both x3
@Dragoncatclem
Thank you very much! I don't normally do two of the same dragon species so I'm glad you ended up liking both x3
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
@barkingbirb

If that doesn't win please ping me if you decide to print it yourself! :D
@barkingbirb

If that doesn't win please ping me if you decide to print it yourself! :D
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26