Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
<3
<3
@raja
hello I'm interested in the Nature Sprite. Link to my art shop is in my signature. Thank you for your time ~
@raja
hello I'm interested in the Nature Sprite. Link to my art shop is in my signature. Thank you for your time ~
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine
Oh, I really like your work. >o< Would it be possible to ask for 2 Full Paint Busts (300k each) for the Nature Sprite? It seems around the same value of the item?
@cloudnine
Oh, I really like your work. >o< Would it be possible to ask for 2 Full Paint Busts (300k each) for the Nature Sprite? It seems around the same value of the item?
@raja
yes absolutely! could you send me details of your order in a PM? I'm fine with drawing any of your characters. Also when do I get the Nature Sprite? I would prefer getting it upfront but I don't mind getting it after finishing the work.
@raja
yes absolutely! could you send me details of your order in a PM? I'm fine with drawing any of your characters. Also when do I get the Nature Sprite? I would prefer getting it upfront but I don't mind getting it after finishing the work.
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
Aaand replied in a PM. >o<
<3
Aaand replied in a PM. >o<
<3
@Raja

Hi there! I am taking some new commissions right now as I'm waiting for users to get back to me on some things. I was wondering whether you were still looking for art?

My tumblr and Art dump is in my siggy. Fullbody prices are valued at about 1500gems worth, Waist ups is 1200g, Busts is 750g, then you get a piece shaded and colored! (Note, I take payment in Items too)

Please let me know if you'd be interested :D
@Raja

Hi there! I am taking some new commissions right now as I'm waiting for users to get back to me on some things. I was wondering whether you were still looking for art?

My tumblr and Art dump is in my siggy. Fullbody prices are valued at about 1500gems worth, Waist ups is 1200g, Busts is 750g, then you get a piece shaded and colored! (Note, I take payment in Items too)

Please let me know if you'd be interested :D
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70