Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Get 1250g for $10!
1 2
@Beingofnature - there are also 2 games you can play daily to earn up to 2000 nuggets and when you have earned 3600 nuggets you can trade it for 1 MC gem. It is possible to earn 10 MC gems in a few weeks if you visit the site regularly. There are also other people who will sell MC gems for fewer than 3600 nuggets, just to save people a little bit during the conversion rate.
@Beingofnature - there are also 2 games you can play daily to earn up to 2000 nuggets and when you have earned 3600 nuggets you can trade it for 1 MC gem. It is possible to earn 10 MC gems in a few weeks if you visit the site regularly. There are also other people who will sell MC gems for fewer than 3600 nuggets, just to save people a little bit during the conversion rate.
@Jingles @lollobrigida Ah! I see! x3 Welp, I've joined it now so yay! :-D Getting the MC gems will be hard, but good fun! :-D I like that Cave In game~

Ooohhh....then maybe I should just have a stab at that! :-D
@Jingles @lollobrigida Ah! I see! x3 Welp, I've joined it now so yay! :-D Getting the MC gems will be hard, but good fun! :-D I like that Cave In game~

Ooohhh....then maybe I should just have a stab at that! :-D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
^
^
1 2