Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch/flat color commissions!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@lantadyme

Aaah alright, tbh I don't mind doing the armor seeing as you're paying more haha, but I'll keep that in mind!
@lantadyme

Aaah alright, tbh I don't mind doing the armor seeing as you're paying more haha, but I'll keep that in mind!
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey

Could I be added to the waitlist please?
@Trikey

Could I be added to the waitlist please?
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Chero

Ofc, no problem!
@Chero

Ofc, no problem!
twilittrikey.gif
@Azure

Hey, you still interested in a commission? I have a slot open
@Azure

Hey, you still interested in a commission? I have a slot open
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey

Definitely!

Check out the link in my signature and let me know a price estimate. Also, please let me know if you'd accept items, and if so, which ones, as Flameforger's has left me fairly low on raw funds, so it'd be ideal if we could make a deal. :)

EDIT: And if the character is not your speed, I have other OCs to shove onto the plate! XD
@Trikey

Definitely!

Check out the link in my signature and let me know a price estimate. Also, please let me know if you'd accept items, and if so, which ones, as Flameforger's has left me fairly low on raw funds, so it'd be ideal if we could make a deal. :)

EDIT: And if the character is not your speed, I have other OCs to shove onto the plate! XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

Sure, I can definitely work with him, though fair warning I don't know too much about Dragon Age. I'd probably say 150k treasure for bust, 200k for fullbody? As far as items go I'm mostly saving up for genes at this point, so if you've got any of those I'd take one as payment... Or some of the newer familiars, maybe, since I don't have a lot of those? It mostly just depends on the typical price of things tbh, that's probably what I'd go by for paying with items.

Gene-wise I'm looking for lots of skink/spinner, lots of poison/toxin, bar, daub, underbelly & saturn, but? Honestly if you've got any armor apparel I could probably roll with that too, I can never get enough lmao
@Azure

Sure, I can definitely work with him, though fair warning I don't know too much about Dragon Age. I'd probably say 150k treasure for bust, 200k for fullbody? As far as items go I'm mostly saving up for genes at this point, so if you've got any of those I'd take one as payment... Or some of the newer familiars, maybe, since I don't have a lot of those? It mostly just depends on the typical price of things tbh, that's probably what I'd go by for paying with items.

Gene-wise I'm looking for lots of skink/spinner, lots of poison/toxin, bar, daub, underbelly & saturn, but? Honestly if you've got any armor apparel I could probably roll with that too, I can never get enough lmao
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey

can you add me to the waitlist??????
@Trikey

can you add me to the waitlist??????

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
@EarthTooth

Sure thing!
@EarthTooth

Sure thing!
twilittrikey.gif
@Trikey

I love your art style! Can you please add me to the wait-list, if you're still adding people to it? Thanks so much <3
@Trikey

I love your art style! Can you please add me to the wait-list, if you're still adding people to it? Thanks so much <3
67.png

Winterspell Forge // A Kingdomlocke
@Nefeli

Yep, I definitely can!
@Nefeli

Yep, I definitely can!
twilittrikey.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14