Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM]Flameforger's Cookout Raffle!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77
@Stenvela

Oh, I wasn't aware there was a spreadsheet. Thanks for checking for me!
@Stenvela

Oh, I wasn't aware there was a spreadsheet. Thanks for checking for me!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Talador Send some lovely lvl7s to you~
@Talador Send some lovely lvl7s to you~
5qCg3RV.gifOK3BuuX.png
vegzvQ2.gif
@Isti - I know you swapped to a version 2 of the spreadsheet, which is fine, but where can I see my ticket total now?
@Isti - I know you swapped to a version 2 of the spreadsheet, which is fine, but where can I see my ticket total now?
naturef2.png
i have 12 level 6's ready to go if anyone is online and ready to accept! would love to shoot off these CR's before i head to bed.
i have 12 level 6's ready to go if anyone is online and ready to accept! would love to shoot off these CR's before i head to bed.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Talador

will you be online before rollover? i sent two CRs to you before you were marked as Busy > Offline.
@Talador

will you be online before rollover? i sent two CRs to you before you were marked as Busy > Offline.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
I have a couple to send if anyone is going to be on.
I have a couple to send if anyone is going to be on.
At this rate any acceptor who signs in is going to get a huge wave of CRs last-minute. :c
At this rate any acceptor who signs in is going to get a huge wave of CRs last-minute. :c
@isti I am not sure that the totals from the other sheet combined on the new sheet if thats what they were supposed to do. had a look at some of the people i've inputted and their dragon count isn't adding up. now if they are separate and combine later please ignore this late night message.
@isti I am not sure that the totals from the other sheet combined on the new sheet if thats what they were supposed to do. had a look at some of the people i've inputted and their dragon count isn't adding up. now if they are separate and combine later please ignore this late night message.
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Fallenarrow Are you currently accepting CR's?

Never mind, someone just came on.
@Fallenarrow Are you currently accepting CR's?

Never mind, someone just came on.
nktMt8r.png
I'm on! Will accept as fast as I can, but if I got too many CRs, there will be delay in recording. So please be patient!
I'm on! Will accept as fast as I can, but if I got too many CRs, there will be delay in recording. So please be patient!
2013_FireFest_09.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77