Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM]Flameforger's Cookout Raffle!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77
@RainyJade Yup, that's correct. Send them on over. :D
@RainyJade Yup, that's correct. Send them on over. :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Refering a friend to join this

@Lylo
Refering a friend to join this

@Lylo
@Niharike

Hi! I have 32 level 5s, and 31 of them are tundras. Is it okay to send them all to you, or should I split them up with another acceptor? :) Thank you!
@Niharike

Hi! I have 32 level 5s, and 31 of them are tundras. Is it okay to send them all to you, or should I split them up with another acceptor? :) Thank you!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@RogueRainbow you can send to me
@RogueRainbow you can send to me
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

Thank you, I'll go set up the CRs! :)
@Niharike

Thank you, I'll go set up the CRs! :)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@Hawktalon

They were all recorded properly, 3 of them are in the old sheet and 1 that you sent to me in the new sheet. ^^
@Hawktalon

They were all recorded properly, 3 of them are in the old sheet and 1 that you sent to me in the new sheet. ^^
2013_FireFest_09.png
@isti
I know it's like the day of the cut off but if I were to send a bunch of hatchlings could I still get tickets?
@isti
I know it's like the day of the cut off but if I were to send a bunch of hatchlings could I still get tickets?
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@stenvela
Sending over a pair of hatchlings , one-way. Will include maths
@stenvela
Sending over a pair of hatchlings , one-way. Will include maths
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@psychostorm @fallenarrow
Can I send you guys dragons
@psychostorm @fallenarrow
Can I send you guys dragons
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel yep yep
@Bequerel yep yep
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77