Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Light Sprite for Art [closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ammoth Oh that's even cooler than I expected WOW So the last thing people see is a specific god.... or the god collects specific sets of memories from people relating to their death? I think

Please let me know whenever you do flesh out their profiles, I really want to know more! Those Who Blinked But Once is my favourite!
@Ammoth Oh that's even cooler than I expected WOW So the last thing people see is a specific god.... or the god collects specific sets of memories from people relating to their death? I think

Please let me know whenever you do flesh out their profiles, I really want to know more! Those Who Blinked But Once is my favourite!
chlZfGD.png
@Ammoth [b]Your Username:[/b] Nioell [b]Your Offer:[/b] - Amount of pieces: one fullbody or two bust paintings with a simple or no background for each character - Quality level/Style: shaded full color paintings [b]Art Examples:[/b] [url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/e41a/f/2016/211/5/f/commission_invicted3_by_nioell-dabxxx5.png][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e41a/f/2016/211/5/f/commission_invicted3_by_nioell-dabxxx5.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig12.deviantart.net/81c3/f/2016/184/7/0/mahanonbio_by_nioell-da8ky6j.png][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/81c3/f/2016/184/7/0/mahanonbio_by_nioell-da8ky6j.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig01.deviantart.net/eab3/f/2016/043/1/1/thranduil_by_nioell-d9rgh8q.png][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/eab3/f/2016/043/1/1/thranduil_by_nioell-d9rgh8q.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig11.deviantart.net/e7b2/f/2014/189/b/5/knobbed_hornbill_by_nioell-d7psccn.png][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/e7b2/f/2014/189/b/5/knobbed_hornbill_by_nioell-d7psccn.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig15.deviantart.net/857f/f/2016/100/3/2/commission_moongoddess_by_nioell-d9ydi99.png][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/857f/f/2016/100/3/2/commission_moongoddess_by_nioell-d9ydi99.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/e96f/f/2016/052/5/1/commission_itsy_by_nioell-d9skvlf.png][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e96f/f/2016/052/5/1/commission_itsy_by_nioell-d9skvlf.png[/img][/url] [b]Will/Won't draw:[/b] I'm up for pretty much anything [b]Ping if not chosen:[/b] Yes, please [b]Anything else?:[/b] I mostly use the weekends to work on commssions and usually send WIPs for each stage (rough sketch/ refined sketch/ flats) before the painting's finished, though I don't mind sending more updates inbetween either. Also wouldn't mind sending the full sized version of the finished painting along with the usual resized version, since you said you'd maybe like to print it. [size=1]@Nioell
@Ammoth

Your Username: Nioell

Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: one fullbody or two bust paintings with a simple or no background for each character - Quality level/Style: shaded full color paintings

Art Examples:
commission_invicted3_by_nioell-dabxxx5.png mahanonbio_by_nioell-da8ky6j.png
thranduil_by_nioell-d9rgh8q.png
knobbed_hornbill_by_nioell-d7psccn.png
commission_moongoddess_by_nioell-d9ydi99.png commission_itsy_by_nioell-d9skvlf.png

Will/Won't draw: I'm up for pretty much anything

Ping if not chosen: Yes, please

Anything else?: I mostly use the weekends to work on commssions and usually send WIPs for each stage (rough sketch/ refined sketch/ flats) before the painting's finished, though I don't mind sending more updates inbetween either. Also wouldn't mind sending the full sized version of the finished painting along with the usual resized version, since you said you'd maybe like to print it.

@Nioell
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
@Cyphurus

[quietly pings self to keep this for later]
If you're still searching when I'm finished with my current commissions I may offer ;w;
@Cyphurus

[quietly pings self to keep this for later]
If you're still searching when I'm finished with my current commissions I may offer ;w;

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
Hey, @Ammoth, I'm thinking about offering my art here, but before that I'd like to check if you have a Sunchasers Jewelry by any chance you may want to trade away as well?
Hey, @Ammoth, I'm thinking about offering my art here, but before that I'd like to check if you have a Sunchasers Jewelry by any chance you may want to trade away as well?

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Broderick
Nope, sorry. The light sprite is literally the only thing of value still on my account, I gave everything else away already. Although I've never owned a Sunchasers at all, I think. The very first festival currency was hard ** to come by, p sure I just scraped together enough for one sprite x)
@Broderick
Nope, sorry. The light sprite is literally the only thing of value still on my account, I gave everything else away already. Although I've never owned a Sunchasers at all, I think. The very first festival currency was hard ** to come by, p sure I just scraped together enough for one sprite x)
9sPoCQG.png
Ah, too bad @Ammoth, but if I find the time, I'll come back here and show at least what I got. You already got some very fine offers presented here, imho. But Ink looks so much like fun, hard to resist.

Just as an reminder ... @Broderick
Ah, too bad @Ammoth, but if I find the time, I'll come back here and show at least what I got. You already got some very fine offers presented here, imho. But Ink looks so much like fun, hard to resist.

Just as an reminder ... @Broderick

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Ammoth
Your Username: GallantGoat
Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: Ten pieces depending on complexity since I sell originals for around $40-$60. Around ten ink line art or colour pieces around 5x7 in original format. Between five and ten if you want something really complex with multiple characters or all of them to be in colour and around 8x10-11x14 in original format(If it's just ink line art I can do ten in this size).
I'm not willing to sell prints or originals of other people's original characters so I can send you the originals if you'd like as well.

- Quality level/Style: I will be doing traditional art work and would be sending you high quality scans in png and or tiff format(Your choice).
I'm not as skilled in backgrounds, but I can do objects/"props", and simple backgrounds like colour blocking and vague suggested background detail.
I'd be into doing busts or full body. I have ideas for both with some of your characters already.

Mediums-
My top strength lies in detailed ink line art. I'm also skilled with marker. I also can do pencil and charcoal work well, I just enjoy ink and marker more.
I can also work in watercolour and gouache, but don't view myself as quite as skilled with it. I can also do digital work, but am definitely not as skilled so I'm slower at it.
I can do pencil or inked work with digital coloured added easily.

Style-
I prefer a more illustrated mix of cartoon and realism. I like exaggerated proportions a lot, especially on monsters, beasts, and ethereal creatures.
I can also do realism though.

Art Examples:
Styles I'd prefer:
Complex ink work, ink work with digital colour, simple ink work.
Marker on white paper, marker on toned paper, I can also do marker work with clean line art like the line art in the previous links.

If you are interested in animal portraits and or watercolour/gouache, otherwise skip:
Dog in marker, deer in gouache, cat in gouache, fish in watercolour.

If you are interested in graphite/charcoal, otherwise skip:
Person example, spider.

Will/Won't draw: Fantasy art and animal portraits are my specialty. I extremely enjoy creating work of anything mythology/folk lore/fairy tale inspired.
Will do people, animals, nudity, gore, dark subject matter. Pretty much most things.
There are very few things I'm not comfortable drawing, and I don't think I can even say those things on here haha.

Ping if not chosen: Yes please!

Anything else?:
I really really adore your characters and would love to be commissioned to draw them. If not now, in the future I'd love to draw them at any point.
I'm pretty much in love with Pyrit. Satyrs are my favourite mythological thing, I adore goats(Who would have guessed?), and anything horned/antlered/goat-ish is an instant love for me.
I'm also especially interested in doing an ink line art drawing of Ink with pops of red ink accents. Potentially him slaying a sheep.

I can link you my website in a private message if you'd like to browse my work in full. I haven't updated it in a long time, but it gives you an idea. I also have a couple examples that might suite your character aesthetic on my Instagram I can link you in private if you'd like.

Thank you for reading all of this. Brevity is not a skill of mine.
@Ammoth
Your Username: GallantGoat
Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: Ten pieces depending on complexity since I sell originals for around $40-$60. Around ten ink line art or colour pieces around 5x7 in original format. Between five and ten if you want something really complex with multiple characters or all of them to be in colour and around 8x10-11x14 in original format(If it's just ink line art I can do ten in this size).
I'm not willing to sell prints or originals of other people's original characters so I can send you the originals if you'd like as well.

- Quality level/Style: I will be doing traditional art work and would be sending you high quality scans in png and or tiff format(Your choice).
I'm not as skilled in backgrounds, but I can do objects/"props", and simple backgrounds like colour blocking and vague suggested background detail.
I'd be into doing busts or full body. I have ideas for both with some of your characters already.

Mediums-
My top strength lies in detailed ink line art. I'm also skilled with marker. I also can do pencil and charcoal work well, I just enjoy ink and marker more.
I can also work in watercolour and gouache, but don't view myself as quite as skilled with it. I can also do digital work, but am definitely not as skilled so I'm slower at it.
I can do pencil or inked work with digital coloured added easily.

Style-
I prefer a more illustrated mix of cartoon and realism. I like exaggerated proportions a lot, especially on monsters, beasts, and ethereal creatures.
I can also do realism though.

Art Examples:
Styles I'd prefer:
Complex ink work, ink work with digital colour, simple ink work.
Marker on white paper, marker on toned paper, I can also do marker work with clean line art like the line art in the previous links.

If you are interested in animal portraits and or watercolour/gouache, otherwise skip:
Dog in marker, deer in gouache, cat in gouache, fish in watercolour.

If you are interested in graphite/charcoal, otherwise skip:
Person example, spider.

Will/Won't draw: Fantasy art and animal portraits are my specialty. I extremely enjoy creating work of anything mythology/folk lore/fairy tale inspired.
Will do people, animals, nudity, gore, dark subject matter. Pretty much most things.
There are very few things I'm not comfortable drawing, and I don't think I can even say those things on here haha.

Anything else?:
I really really adore your characters and would love to be commissioned to draw them. If not now, in the future I'd love to draw them at any point.
I'm pretty much in love with Pyrit. Satyrs are my favourite mythological thing, I adore goats(Who would have guessed?), and anything horned/antlered/goat-ish is an instant love for me.
I'm also especially interested in doing an ink line art drawing of Ink with pops of red ink accents. Potentially him slaying a sheep.

I can link you my website in a private message if you'd like to browse my work in full. I haven't updated it in a long time, but it gives you an idea. I also have a couple examples that might suite your character aesthetic on my Instagram I can link you in private if you'd like.

Thank you for reading all of this. Brevity is not a skill of mine.
cNaeyag.gif
@Ammoth

Hello!

Your Username: DarkAlyzer

Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: Several digital full bodies (no background w/ shading) or 1-3 full digital illustrations (with background and shading). Or one needle felted character with or without a wire frame (to make it moveable) if traditional art interests you.

- Quality level/Style: Digital detailed with full shading and a background if wanted; shading style is customizable. Will draw multiple characters in a single piece if desired. Needle felting will be done with a white base and completed with coloured wool and any details needed.

Art Examples:
5 (Needle felting; this one doesn't have the wire frame)

Will/Won't draw:

I'm willing to give everything a shot! I specialize more in animals and fantasy, but I can definitely do humans or anything related.

Ping if not chosen: Yes please.

Anything else?:

I'm a fairly slow artist (curses...) but I will always complete anything I owe. I usually keep in contact and send WIPs/sketches to be looked over and approved before continuing. I work on large canvases, so printing them shouldn't be an issue. If you can give me a size in inches, I can use that for my canvas dimensions instead of pixels.
@Ammoth

Hello!

Your Username: DarkAlyzer

Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: Several digital full bodies (no background w/ shading) or 1-3 full digital illustrations (with background and shading). Or one needle felted character with or without a wire frame (to make it moveable) if traditional art interests you.

- Quality level/Style: Digital detailed with full shading and a background if wanted; shading style is customizable. Will draw multiple characters in a single piece if desired. Needle felting will be done with a white base and completed with coloured wool and any details needed.

Art Examples:
5 (Needle felting; this one doesn't have the wire frame)

Will/Won't draw:

I'm willing to give everything a shot! I specialize more in animals and fantasy, but I can definitely do humans or anything related.

Ping if not chosen: Yes please.

Anything else?:

I'm a fairly slow artist (curses...) but I will always complete anything I owe. I usually keep in contact and send WIPs/sketches to be looked over and approved before continuing. I work on large canvases, so printing them shouldn't be an issue. If you can give me a size in inches, I can use that for my canvas dimensions instead of pixels.
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
Doops this thread
Doops this thread
9sPoCQG.png
@Ammoth
Good luck with life stuff! Its sad to see you leave fr though but I hope it goes well for you. I have a lil bit of an art offer for you if you're interested!

Your Username: Lexreon
Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: 3-5ish, I'm especially keen on drawing the death gods, Ink and Pyrit.
- Quality level/Style: I don't have any recent examples of the quality I intend to produce (all of my characters are in the limbo stages of being redesigned so I'd rather not spend a lot of time on a piece when their designs will be reworked) but I intend on doing a large painting for the death gods and stand alone drawings for Ink and Pyrit, either cel-shading or paintings, depending what you prefer.
Art Examples: Painting 1, Painting 2, Painting 3, cel-shade 1, cel-shade 2, cel-shade 3
Will/Won't draw: Not suuuuper comfortable with drawing humans but humanoids are ok. I'm fine with gore and tbh all of my characters are so colourful I'm kinda eager to draw something a bit darker.
Anything else?: If you'd have an idea where you wanna put these prints, feel free to give me dimensions and what not so I can make it look proper in the space you intend on displaying it. Also so I can work in cmyk and not rgb for the pieces you intend on making into wall art.
@Ammoth
Good luck with life stuff! Its sad to see you leave fr though but I hope it goes well for you. I have a lil bit of an art offer for you if you're interested!

Your Username: Lexreon
Your Offer:
- Amount of pieces: 3-5ish, I'm especially keen on drawing the death gods, Ink and Pyrit.
- Quality level/Style: I don't have any recent examples of the quality I intend to produce (all of my characters are in the limbo stages of being redesigned so I'd rather not spend a lot of time on a piece when their designs will be reworked) but I intend on doing a large painting for the death gods and stand alone drawings for Ink and Pyrit, either cel-shading or paintings, depending what you prefer.
Art Examples: Painting 1, Painting 2, Painting 3, cel-shade 1, cel-shade 2, cel-shade 3
Will/Won't draw: Not suuuuper comfortable with drawing humans but humanoids are ok. I'm fine with gore and tbh all of my characters are so colourful I'm kinda eager to draw something a bit darker.
Anything else?: If you'd have an idea where you wanna put these prints, feel free to give me dimensions and what not so I can make it look proper in the space you intend on displaying it. Also so I can work in cmyk and not rgb for the pieces you intend on making into wall art.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7