Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98
Don't like the new banners. It takes off the textured look that the old ones had. I'd prefer a mix of the two so the neat border is still there but it doesn't look so flat and cartoony.
Don't like the new banners. It takes off the textured look that the old ones had. I'd prefer a mix of the two so the neat border is still there but it doesn't look so flat and cartoony.
Y3kY2LN.png
The new flight banners are so... shiny.
The new flight banners are so... shiny.
XgFzLz3.gif
@Alice thank you for compiling the banners, it really gives a good look of the old vs. the new ones.

I personally liked the old design of the banners and directory and the background much better...but change is change and if the admins want it then I suppose we'll have to get used to it.
@Alice thank you for compiling the banners, it really gives a good look of the old vs. the new ones.

I personally liked the old design of the banners and directory and the background much better...but change is change and if the admins want it then I suppose we'll have to get used to it.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
I like some of the new banners. I hate the Fire one, though. Such awful colors. Please, mods, change it back. The old one was so much prettier. Why the change? There wasn't anything wrong with the old icons.
I like some of the new banners. I hate the Fire one, though. Such awful colors. Please, mods, change it back. The old one was so much prettier. Why the change? There wasn't anything wrong with the old icons.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Just tossing my opinion on the pile: love the new banners! Much cleaner :) And grats to those who get their progens back; that's awesome!
Just tossing my opinion on the pile: love the new banners! Much cleaner :) And grats to those who get their progens back; that's awesome!
Ah... New banners, it looks very modern. It seems that some have not the original good, than this more like has the characteristics of the middle ages.
Ah... New banners, it looks very modern. It seems that some have not the original good, than this more like has the characteristics of the middle ages.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
The front page is very sterile and bland looking. I got a doctors office waiting room vibe from simplified graphics. It doesn't fit with a pet sight at all.

And the colors for the ice flag under that avatar are boarding on muddy. The little banner does go with anything. Honestly I'd rather no flight banner than the new one.

@DragonofMordor

The fire one is way better than the ice one.
The front page is very sterile and bland looking. I got a doctors office waiting room vibe from simplified graphics. It doesn't fit with a pet sight at all.

And the colors for the ice flag under that avatar are boarding on muddy. The little banner does go with anything. Honestly I'd rather no flight banner than the new one.

@DragonofMordor

The fire one is way better than the ice one.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
I know it going to be dumb to ask this but what is a Progen? o-o
I know it going to be dumb to ask this but what is a Progen? o-o
@catdemon1995

As was always told to me, "No such thing as a dumb question!"

Progens are the two dragons you started your lair with. So the one you chose the colours for and that random one that joined.

as for the site. It's cool and the Front page looks cleaner but over all....eh. It happened and it has a new modern touch to it but nothing too major in my book.
@catdemon1995

As was always told to me, "No such thing as a dumb question!"

Progens are the two dragons you started your lair with. So the one you chose the colours for and that random one that joined.

as for the site. It's cool and the Front page looks cleaner but over all....eh. It happened and it has a new modern touch to it but nothing too major in my book.
@SnowFarm

Thanks! also it took me a few mins to figure out how to even reply back to you (May I still done it wrong xD)
@SnowFarm

Thanks! also it took me a few mins to figure out how to even reply back to you (May I still done it wrong xD)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98