Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalted Dragon Not Netting Treasure
I had just exalted a fae dragon of mine a minute ago. However, my current treasure count has not increased. I have refreshed the page a couple of times and even logged out and back in, but nothing has changed, apart from the fact the the dragon is now gone. Moreover, I'm disappointed that I'm not seeing the bonus cash from exalting a fae - today's exalting bonus breed. What is going on? Is there normally a time delay? Or do I need to go somewhere to collect the treasure? Or, worse of all, is this a bug that completely swindled me out of my treasure?
I had just exalted a fae dragon of mine a minute ago. However, my current treasure count has not increased. I have refreshed the page a couple of times and even logged out and back in, but nothing has changed, apart from the fact the the dragon is now gone. Moreover, I'm disappointed that I'm not seeing the bonus cash from exalting a fae - today's exalting bonus breed. What is going on? Is there normally a time delay? Or do I need to go somewhere to collect the treasure? Or, worse of all, is this a bug that completely swindled me out of my treasure?
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
If the dragon you exalted is a progenitor it won't yield treasure. Anything else I don't know lol
If the dragon you exalted is a progenitor it won't yield treasure. Anything else I don't know lol
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Erra

If it was one of your progenitors, it will not give you a reward for exalting, nor does it count towards dominance. This is so that people don't create multiple accounts to gain treasure/help with dominance by merely exalting the progenitors.

And to forestall the next question; no, you can't reverse exalting.
@Erra

If it was one of your progenitors, it will not give you a reward for exalting, nor does it count towards dominance. This is so that people don't create multiple accounts to gain treasure/help with dominance by merely exalting the progenitors.

And to forestall the next question; no, you can't reverse exalting.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Erra; just in case you don't know what progenitors are; that are the first two dragons you got when you created your account
@Erra; just in case you don't know what progenitors are; that are the first two dragons you got when you created your account
Thank you! I guess I shouldn't have given away that dragon then, oh well. Time to find a new male!
Thank you! I guess I shouldn't have given away that dragon then, oh well. Time to find a new male!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Damn, I didn't know this. If I had, I wouldn't have just exalted my progenitor male. Darn.
Damn, I didn't know this. If I had, I wouldn't have just exalted my progenitor male. Darn.