Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Giveaway & Raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@CuizCrimson
Could I please have the Azurite, Apatite and Raw Lapis Lazuli? I like blue things. Thank you very much! :o) I hope leaving FR works out great for you...
@CuizCrimson
Could I please have the Azurite, Apatite and Raw Lapis Lazuli? I like blue things. Thank you very much! :o) I hope leaving FR works out great for you...
30nemo9.jpg MbrtKg1.png SSR_a3.png Dt1tfuL.png
@CuizCrimson can i have Leta or Haku im new to FR and it would be awesome to have new dragons to breed. Thanks for doing the raffle. :D
@CuizCrimson can i have Leta or Haku im new to FR and it would be awesome to have new dragons to breed. Thanks for doing the raffle. :D
@Cuizcrimson
Could I get the sunspot clouddancer and the Brilliant Psywurm if they are still available?
@Cuizcrimson
Could I get the sunspot clouddancer and the Brilliant Psywurm if they are still available?
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
@Cuizcrimson hi there! any chance I could get a couple of familiars? :3
@Cuizcrimson hi there! any chance I could get a couple of familiars? :3
Pp5cWtu.png
@CuizCrimson
Can I please have Meika and have the female fae leaflace skin?
@CuizCrimson
Can I please have Meika and have the female fae leaflace skin?
Idaz8GD.gif
@CuizCrimson Hello! Thank you very much for doing this! If you still have it, could I have the Labradorite you have? I really like Labradorite. Also, if I could have the incense (it looks super cool) and the deity doll (I collect them) too, then that would be lovely! Thank you!
@CuizCrimson Hello! Thank you very much for doing this! If you still have it, could I have the Labradorite you have? I really like Labradorite. Also, if I could have the incense (it looks super cool) and the deity doll (I collect them) too, then that would be lovely! Thank you!
@CuizCrimson

May I have the Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy and the Mith familiars please? :3
@CuizCrimson

May I have the Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy and the Mith familiars please? :3
May I have the familiars hooded dodo, regular dodo, emerald web wing and storm seeker. If those are claimed I'll take any you can spare. I've started collecting familiars and I'm only 40 or so in so far. The nocturne named Valentine would be amazing if you could part with him. :)
May I have the familiars hooded dodo, regular dodo, emerald web wing and storm seeker. If those are claimed I'll take any you can spare. I've started collecting familiars and I'm only 40 or so in so far. The nocturne named Valentine would be amazing if you could part with him. :)
AztXDsT.png
@CuizCrimson

May I have Sentinel Mith/Peacock Scorpion/Nochnyr/Longneck Wanderer/Masked Harpy? Those are the ones I'm currently missing and I don't actually know if any are still available but anything you have I'll take.
@CuizCrimson

May I have Sentinel Mith/Peacock Scorpion/Nochnyr/Longneck Wanderer/Masked Harpy? Those are the ones I'm currently missing and I don't actually know if any are still available but anything you have I'll take.
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
@CuizCrimson

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Thanks for hosting this, though. I'm super happy you have all of the parchments under "Other" because I collect those! :D I was wondering if I could take the following off your hands, since they're ones I don't have yet:
  • Unintelligable Chronicle
  • Ominous-Looking Letter
  • Omnious Primitive Scripture
  • Fading Tatttered Brief
  • Foreign Runic Scribbles
  • Incognizable Paper Statement
  • Foreign Papyrus Message

Also, if at all possible, I'd also be interested in one or both of your Contrast Rouge Masks. Thanks!
@CuizCrimson

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Thanks for hosting this, though. I'm super happy you have all of the parchments under "Other" because I collect those! :D I was wondering if I could take the following off your hands, since they're ones I don't have yet:
  • Unintelligable Chronicle
  • Ominous-Looking Letter
  • Omnious Primitive Scripture
  • Fading Tatttered Brief
  • Foreign Runic Scribbles
  • Incognizable Paper Statement
  • Foreign Papyrus Message

Also, if at all possible, I'd also be interested in one or both of your Contrast Rouge Masks. Thanks!
tumblr_njfio0XO1O1u8m70ho2_250.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20