Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome to night vale
1 2
Oh my gosh Night Vale is my life. You should totally read the book too, once you get a little farther in. I'm almost finished and it's amazing. Also welcome to the fandom, imo we have the best sense of humor, and the best fanart. (Seriously, google it, you won't be disapointed.)
Oh my gosh Night Vale is my life. You should totally read the book too, once you get a little farther in. I'm almost finished and it's amazing. Also welcome to the fandom, imo we have the best sense of humor, and the best fanart. (Seriously, google it, you won't be disapointed.)
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
Has anyone else tried their other two podcasts? I'm in love with Alice isn't Dead. Not sure yet what to think about Within the Wires, but it's interesting.
Has anyone else tried their other two podcasts? I'm in love with Alice isn't Dead. Not sure yet what to think about Within the Wires, but it's interesting.
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
welp i recognized all those jokes and i love all you people already and fanart you say?
welp i recognized all those jokes and i love all you people already and fanart you say?
Sadie
She/her pronouns
wGHkfBT.png
I haven't listened to WTNV in forever, but I love it so much! It used to be my go-to podcast to listen to when grinding in the coli. I think I stopped somewhere in the 30s and according to wiki it's in the 80s? My, how time flies.

My favorite thing about it was the humor, more so then the story which probably explained why I lost interest. I'll have to go back and revisit it sometime. I've noticed that the fandom has died down quite a bit though, but hopefully that doesn't mean the quality has dropped at all.
I haven't listened to WTNV in forever, but I love it so much! It used to be my go-to podcast to listen to when grinding in the coli. I think I stopped somewhere in the 30s and according to wiki it's in the 80s? My, how time flies.

My favorite thing about it was the humor, more so then the story which probably explained why I lost interest. I'll have to go back and revisit it sometime. I've noticed that the fandom has died down quite a bit though, but hopefully that doesn't mean the quality has dropped at all.
pd7VIno.png
I've listened to a bit of Welcome to Night Vale recently, it's good stuff.
I think I'm on like, episode fifteen or something.
I've listened to a bit of Welcome to Night Vale recently, it's good stuff.
I think I'm on like, episode fifteen or something.
Having been a fan of the podcast since summer of 2014 I'm probably one of the longest listeners of the podcast in the thread...? I honestly don't remember where I started at probably around the StrexCorps arc. I'd heard about the podcast from someone I worked with the previous summer in 2013 but honestly had no freakin idea what a podcast was and forgot about it. A year later someone else recommended it to me and I shoved as many episodes as I could onto my ipod to listen to at work. At first I tried to think of it logically, then I realized logic doesn't really work in Nightvale so once I realized that I enjoyed it sooooo much more. I got caught up then didn't listen for a few months then got caught up again. I actually went to a live show in 2014, and I'll say this if you've never been to one DO SO!

I'm extremely emotionally invested in this podcast cause it's been the one thing next to my cat that's giving me a reason not to kill myself. Been that way since my ex girlfriend kinda forced her way into my life. I've got the tarot deck, the novel, and am patiently waiting for the script books to come out in September. I preordered them without crying over my wallet XD Now I'm just waiting for another live show to come around. They didn't have any for my state this year T.T

As far as the other two podcasts. I also recommend them. I'm caught up on both of those as well. Alice Isn't Dead I recommend for those who are into thriller/mystery horror. And Within the Wires is more sci-fi, relaxation/meditation cassettes for an alien species...it's weird yeah. Definitely something I would recommend to those who want help getting to sleep. It's not very loud, and the voice of Within the Wires is British and doesn't fluctuate to to much to be irritating or dull.

I'm working my way through more audio drama's cause it gives my mind something to focus on at work that aren't racing thoughts, which tends to work me up. It also makes the day go by faster, especially when I'm by myself.
Having been a fan of the podcast since summer of 2014 I'm probably one of the longest listeners of the podcast in the thread...? I honestly don't remember where I started at probably around the StrexCorps arc. I'd heard about the podcast from someone I worked with the previous summer in 2013 but honestly had no freakin idea what a podcast was and forgot about it. A year later someone else recommended it to me and I shoved as many episodes as I could onto my ipod to listen to at work. At first I tried to think of it logically, then I realized logic doesn't really work in Nightvale so once I realized that I enjoyed it sooooo much more. I got caught up then didn't listen for a few months then got caught up again. I actually went to a live show in 2014, and I'll say this if you've never been to one DO SO!

I'm extremely emotionally invested in this podcast cause it's been the one thing next to my cat that's giving me a reason not to kill myself. Been that way since my ex girlfriend kinda forced her way into my life. I've got the tarot deck, the novel, and am patiently waiting for the script books to come out in September. I preordered them without crying over my wallet XD Now I'm just waiting for another live show to come around. They didn't have any for my state this year T.T

As far as the other two podcasts. I also recommend them. I'm caught up on both of those as well. Alice Isn't Dead I recommend for those who are into thriller/mystery horror. And Within the Wires is more sci-fi, relaxation/meditation cassettes for an alien species...it's weird yeah. Definitely something I would recommend to those who want help getting to sleep. It's not very loud, and the voice of Within the Wires is British and doesn't fluctuate to to much to be irritating or dull.

I'm working my way through more audio drama's cause it gives my mind something to focus on at work that aren't racing thoughts, which tends to work me up. It also makes the day go by faster, especially when I'm by myself.
y0773uw.png
they/them pronouns please
1 2