Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Bio Pride Badges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MystriDragon

Added!

I put a note because I know that some people view the andro & gyne terms as being transphobic because of the way they've been used in the past, although I'm not 100% educated on the reasons behind this or how much of a consensus there is on this.

I've also added man/woman orientations as alternatives.
@MystriDragon

Added!

I put a note because I know that some people view the andro & gyne terms as being transphobic because of the way they've been used in the past, although I'm not 100% educated on the reasons behind this or how much of a consensus there is on this.

I've also added man/woman orientations as alternatives.
@TheAmazingRey

Is there a lil flag for bisexual pride? I looked at the spreadsheet but I don't see any flags in there ^^;
@TheAmazingRey

Is there a lil flag for bisexual pride? I looked at the spreadsheet but I don't see any flags in there ^^;
zdkBiZa.png
@LunaNightSky Right on the 'sexuality' page on the spreadsheet. : ) Here it is, if you can't find it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/KQ6w7Ti.png[/img]
@LunaNightSky

Right on the 'sexuality' page on the spreadsheet. : )

Here it is, if you can't find it.

KQ6w7Ti.png
@TheAmazingRey

Thank you c:

I might have missed seeing the pages on the spreadsheet lmao
@TheAmazingRey

Thank you c:

I might have missed seeing the pages on the spreadsheet lmao
zdkBiZa.png
@TheAmazingRey
If you're still making these could I request an Polyalterous or alterous flag? I recently found the term and feel it fits me better then saying aromantic, because for one I'm romance repulsed and aplatonic so alterous is a better fitting attraction for me.
@TheAmazingRey
If you're still making these could I request an Polyalterous or alterous flag? I recently found the term and feel it fits me better then saying aromantic, because for one I'm romance repulsed and aplatonic so alterous is a better fitting attraction for me.
y0773uw.png
they/them pronouns please
@zaltanna

Sure, I'll do some alterous attraction stuff when I find some time! : ) Thanks for the suggestion.
@zaltanna

Sure, I'll do some alterous attraction stuff when I find some time! : ) Thanks for the suggestion.
@TheAmazingRey
Thank you!

Please ping me when you get them done and no rush ;)
@TheAmazingRey
Thank you!

Please ping me when you get them done and no rush ;)
y0773uw.png
@zaltanna

Alterous icons are up now! :D
@zaltanna

Alterous icons are up now! :D
Thank you, this was very helpful!
Thank you, this was very helpful!
"Because you're going to be something extraordinary. You're going to be a human being."- Rose Quartz, Steven Universe.
5Cb7hUJ.pngKyu1Awu.png 10ER0QX.png 8j4xTFY.png
@TheAmazingRey
Thank You!!! They are awesome!
@TheAmazingRey
Thank You!!! They are awesome!
y0773uw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10