Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 2283 2284
@Slothtoast (and we could find treasure too! If you want :3) @Dragongirlkatie(so, what do you say?)

"YUSS!"ShadowSong said, dragging Hiraeth toward the forest. "Best you there!" She told Meadow.

(Let's wait for Katie to respond)
@Slothtoast (and we could find treasure too! If you want :3) @Dragongirlkatie(so, what do you say?)

"YUSS!"ShadowSong said, dragging Hiraeth toward the forest. "Best you there!" She told Meadow.

(Let's wait for Katie to respond)
y3NW8md.gif 0iyUjhh.gif CSL8x0A.png
zHP9I.gify2g5w.gifLTWJN.gifL6YfH.gif
( @Swimmylol and @SlothToast thanks so much for waiting! I was thinking what if we start a new thread for this? If yous like :) )

Meadow couldn't help but chuckle to herself at Shadow's enthusiasm. The poor Hiraeth being dragged by her to the forest. She kicked up her pace to an evenly paced trot to keep up with the two Fae dragons. "We will be okay", she reassured one last time. She paused at the edge of the forest, cautiously looking around just in case there was something. She then waited for the two.
( @Swimmylol and @SlothToast thanks so much for waiting! I was thinking what if we start a new thread for this? If yous like :) )

Meadow couldn't help but chuckle to herself at Shadow's enthusiasm. The poor Hiraeth being dragged by her to the forest. She kicked up her pace to an evenly paced trot to keep up with the two Fae dragons. "We will be okay", she reassured one last time. She paused at the edge of the forest, cautiously looking around just in case there was something. She then waited for the two.
6XD7O.gif A301c.gif aEjwp.gif
(Sure! @Swimmylol @DragonGirlKatie)
Hiraeth rolled his eyes as he fluttered along with Shadow's excited pace. Sonder troted happily along after them.
(Sure! @Swimmylol @DragonGirlKatie)
Hiraeth rolled his eyes as he fluttered along with Shadow's excited pace. Sonder troted happily along after them.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25349173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253492/25349173_350.png[/img] [/url] Dabas was sitting on a rock, waiting for someone to come along. (waiting for someone to rp with)

25349173_350.png

Dabas was sitting on a rock, waiting for someone to come along.

(waiting for someone to rp with)
(Welp, might as well add my baby Bonsai. She grows in a day anyway. @Crow4) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25492980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254930/25492980_350.png[/img] [/url] Bonsai, the young daughter of earth spirits, was on a journey to find her "tree" On this journey, she was to pick a type of tree to become the patron of. Her parents were both peach tree spirits, but they encouraged her to pick her own tree. So she began a search. She wandered lazily through the forest, enjoying the warmth of sunlight filtering through the trees. A squirrel sat a base of a tree, chittering and digging. It bounded up the bark surface when she neared. Blinking, she looked across a wide clearing and saw a mirror, sitting alone on a rock. Annoyed slightly by the presence of this intruder in the natural landscape, she sat and watched him quietly, debating in her mind whether to approach him or not. The normal dragons always seemed to under appreciate Mother Nature and her ways.
(Welp, might as well add my baby Bonsai. She grows in a day anyway.
@Crow4)

25492980_350.png

Bonsai, the young daughter of earth spirits, was on a journey to find her "tree" On this journey, she was to pick a type of tree to become the patron of. Her parents were both peach tree spirits, but they encouraged her to pick her own tree. So she began a search. She wandered lazily through the forest, enjoying the warmth of sunlight filtering through the trees. A squirrel sat a base of a tree, chittering and digging. It bounded up the bark surface when she neared. Blinking, she looked across a wide clearing and saw a mirror, sitting alone on a rock. Annoyed slightly by the presence of this intruder in the natural landscape, she sat and watched him quietly, debating in her mind whether to approach him or not. The normal dragons always seemed to under appreciate Mother Nature and her ways.

@Dragongirlkatie @Slothtoast (Sure!)

@Dragongirlkatie @Slothtoast (Sure!)

y3NW8md.gif 0iyUjhh.gif CSL8x0A.png
zHP9I.gify2g5w.gifLTWJN.gifL6YfH.gif
@Crow4 @Slothtoast { My lore is actually very similar to yours, tree-wise. } { They're in Nature, yeah? Trees? } [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23286945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232870/23286945_350.png[/img] [/url] Vita wandered the forest around the lair, nerves on end, and tail swaying uneasily. It had only been a moon cycle since he had drove Adelaide and her company from the Grove, and he was still anxious about their bitterness, and how they may take it out. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to go out here alone. Shaking his thoughts off, he broke away from the pacing round-about he had been going in, and delved farther away. Wings tensed on worry when he realized this feeling wasn't because of his thoughts - he could sense a presence. Strong one, too. [i]The stronger it is, the closer they are to the Grove.[/i] Vita picked up his pace, and eventually came to the edge of a small clearing. His heart was beating rapidly as he peered through the thickets. Two dragons were there, one smaller, one larger. Out of habits, he took a look at the surrounding trees of the clearing [i]Elm, Aspen, Elm, Elm, Birch, and...White Oak? Maybe?[/i] Vita let a small sight of relief escape him. He was off to a good start, though he didn't imagine how this may turn into an Achilles Heel rather then a help. The Wildclaw poked his head through the wall of growth, and pushed himself into the clearing. [b]"Hello?"[/b] Vita asked, firmly, and commanding as he could. If he could just drive thes dragons out with no problems, he much relieved.
@Crow4
@Slothtoast { My lore is actually very similar to yours, tree-wise. }
{ They're in Nature, yeah? Trees? }

23286945_350.png

Vita wandered the forest around the lair, nerves on end, and tail swaying uneasily. It had only been a moon cycle since he had drove Adelaide and her company from the Grove, and he was still anxious about their bitterness, and how they may take it out. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to go out here alone.

Shaking his thoughts off, he broke away from the pacing round-about he had been going in, and delved farther away. Wings tensed on worry when he realized this feeling wasn't because of his thoughts - he could sense a presence. Strong one, too.

The stronger it is, the closer they are to the Grove.

Vita picked up his pace, and eventually came to the edge of a small clearing. His heart was beating rapidly as he peered through the thickets. Two dragons were there, one smaller, one larger.

Out of habits, he took a look at the surrounding trees of the clearing

Elm, Aspen, Elm, Elm, Birch, and...White Oak? Maybe?

Vita let a small sight of relief escape him. He was off to a good start, though he didn't imagine how this may turn into an Achilles Heel rather then a help.

The Wildclaw poked his head through the wall of growth, and pushed himself into the clearing.

"Hello?" Vita asked, firmly, and commanding as he could. If he could just drive thes dragons out with no problems, he much relieved.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Bonsai jumped. Whipping around she spotted another dragon the very back of the clearing. She scrambled to her paws (feet?) and got ready to run.
But, she couldn't.
Something about that dragon was.. different.
Bonsai started to approach him cautiously, her paws thudding softly on the rough grass. "Who are you?" she exclaimed at him. Her eyes wandered over this stranger. He looked somewhat like her parents, actually. A tree spirit. Must be. She adopted a slightly faster pace, out of excitement.
(@Whim Yup. Nature, trees, whatnot.)

Bonsai jumped. Whipping around she spotted another dragon the very back of the clearing. She scrambled to her paws (feet?) and got ready to run.
But, she couldn't.
Something about that dragon was.. different.
Bonsai started to approach him cautiously, her paws thudding softly on the rough grass. "Who are you?" she exclaimed at him. Her eyes wandered over this stranger. He looked somewhat like her parents, actually. A tree spirit. Must be. She adopted a slightly faster pace, out of excitement.
(@Whim Yup. Nature, trees, whatnot.)

@Slothtoast

Vita took an unintentional step back, then cursed himself for it. He hadn't expected them to move toward him right away, but he was annoyed that both the dragons were larger than him { if you considered Bonsai already grown }.

"I live here." Vita stated, keeping his eyes cold, and slightly dodging the question. He doubted she was looking for a name, anyway. Not that it was important.
@Slothtoast

Vita took an unintentional step back, then cursed himself for it. He hadn't expected them to move toward him right away, but he was annoyed that both the dragons were larger than him { if you considered Bonsai already grown }.

"I live here." Vita stated, keeping his eyes cold, and slightly dodging the question. He doubted she was looking for a name, anyway. Not that it was important.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Bonsai stopped. "Sorry, then. Just passing." But she hadn't dropped her curiosity. She flicked her forked tongue in annoyance. A hint of a smile touched her face. "Interesting outfit. You look like you belong here, anyway." She said coolly.
(@Whim
Bonsai grows at midnight tonight, so might as well.)
Bonsai stopped. "Sorry, then. Just passing." But she hadn't dropped her curiosity. She flicked her forked tongue in annoyance. A hint of a smile touched her face. "Interesting outfit. You look like you belong here, anyway." She said coolly.
(@Whim
Bonsai grows at midnight tonight, so might as well.)
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 2283 2284