Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new to this
1 2
Hello @Crow4 a.k.a. Noah! Welcome to Flight Rising from a fellow newbie! I'm a fan of Legos and Harry Potter too. Nice to meet you and feel free to add me as a friend!
Hello @Crow4 a.k.a. Noah! Welcome to Flight Rising from a fellow newbie! I'm a fan of Legos and Harry Potter too. Nice to meet you and feel free to add me as a friend!
Can someone please give my a dragon please <3
Can someone please give my a dragon please <3
@Crow4

Nice to meet you! If you ever need any help with ANYTHING, just message me, I'm really chatty! I'm on the site multiple times DAILY. Feel free to look at my dragons and ask about their dragonets! Just avert your eyes from their bios, they're pretty disorganized. I like to take newbies under my wing, especially with the Thundercrack Carnivale next week~
@Crow4

Nice to meet you! If you ever need any help with ANYTHING, just message me, I'm really chatty! I'm on the site multiple times DAILY. Feel free to look at my dragons and ask about their dragonets! Just avert your eyes from their bios, they're pretty disorganized. I like to take newbies under my wing, especially with the Thundercrack Carnivale next week~
What's next week
What's next week
1 2