Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk About our Crushes!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@Roadhog

Yeah, the bad part about living where i live, which is a small town, is that there are literally no LGBTQA+ plus people. I've only met one, she's my best friend, and she doesn't even live in my town. I'm super open about my sexuality and don't care what other people think or say about it.
@Roadhog

Yeah, the bad part about living where i live, which is a small town, is that there are literally no LGBTQA+ plus people. I've only met one, she's my best friend, and she doesn't even live in my town. I'm super open about my sexuality and don't care what other people think or say about it.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
i haven't had a crush on anyone since i broke up with my boyfriend upon realizing/thinking??? i might be a lesbian LMAO rip. i get small crushes on ppl from time to time but they generally go away really quickly because i'm Too Shy to talk to any of them regularly ): i find it hard to be attracted to girls just on appearance alone which is weird bc i'm the other way around with boys? like i find boys attractive from time to time but then i talk to them and i'm just. eh. i dont want to date you. even if they're super sweet and funny..example: my ex boyfriend, who's still my best friend and i love him i just cant daTE him. also it worked out because he's considering the fact he might be gay too. amazing

i'm rambling off topic :')
currently i'm low-key crushing off of someone who's a non binary girl but i don't think it'd happen because were really different and they're moving far away soon. idk if it's a serious crush bc we don't talk too much but i... really admire that they're so positive and intelligent and radiant. i met them on tumblr and then met them irl so that was really cool and also the first time I've had that happen?? lol anyway
i haven't had a crush on anyone since i broke up with my boyfriend upon realizing/thinking??? i might be a lesbian LMAO rip. i get small crushes on ppl from time to time but they generally go away really quickly because i'm Too Shy to talk to any of them regularly ): i find it hard to be attracted to girls just on appearance alone which is weird bc i'm the other way around with boys? like i find boys attractive from time to time but then i talk to them and i'm just. eh. i dont want to date you. even if they're super sweet and funny..example: my ex boyfriend, who's still my best friend and i love him i just cant daTE him. also it worked out because he's considering the fact he might be gay too. amazing

i'm rambling off topic :')
currently i'm low-key crushing off of someone who's a non binary girl but i don't think it'd happen because were really different and they're moving far away soon. idk if it's a serious crush bc we don't talk too much but i... really admire that they're so positive and intelligent and radiant. i met them on tumblr and then met them irl so that was really cool and also the first time I've had that happen?? lol anyway
tumblr_o778qaxnol1tvj02xo1_400.png->nLWOF.gifEWbOT.gifu7FEv.gif
My crush is one of my best friends. He's great. I haven't told him I like him because I'm afraid it will make things awkward between us.
My crush is one of my best friends. He's great. I haven't told him I like him because I'm afraid it will make things awkward between us.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
Seeing all this takes me back to high school
Seeing all this takes me back to high school

@Winterrose21 - Ah, that sucks, I'm sorry. I met my guy at my high school, even though we're graduating. Our school had a LGBTQ+ club for people to meet in (even though I didn't meet him there), and I have heard of people getting together through that. If you're still in high school, you might have that, or alternatively I've heard some colleges/universities have that too if you're going!

I'm pretty open too, I guess. My parents are extremely homophobic so I refrain from kissing/embracing/practically anything more than a quick hug with him when I'm at my parents' house because I know they would freak out. At least, hopefully, your friends and family are supportive!

@Winterrose21 - Ah, that sucks, I'm sorry. I met my guy at my high school, even though we're graduating. Our school had a LGBTQ+ club for people to meet in (even though I didn't meet him there), and I have heard of people getting together through that. If you're still in high school, you might have that, or alternatively I've heard some colleges/universities have that too if you're going!

I'm pretty open too, I guess. My parents are extremely homophobic so I refrain from kissing/embracing/practically anything more than a quick hug with him when I'm at my parents' house because I know they would freak out. At least, hopefully, your friends and family are supportive!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog

My parents aren't homophobic which is pretty great. But my sister teases me about it a lot. I really hate people who are against LGBTQA+ people. Comments about my sexuality have never really bothered me though. My mom gets mad at my sister when she makes fun about my sexuality.

I hope there's an LGBTQA+ at my new school. I'm starting at a new school this September and my other one didn't have any open LGBTQA+ people besides me so there wasn't really a point for me to make one.

Also i love how you use a font on your forum posts. I'm to lazy to do it, even though I know how.
@Roadhog

My parents aren't homophobic which is pretty great. But my sister teases me about it a lot. I really hate people who are against LGBTQA+ people. Comments about my sexuality have never really bothered me though. My mom gets mad at my sister when she makes fun about my sexuality.

I hope there's an LGBTQA+ at my new school. I'm starting at a new school this September and my other one didn't have any open LGBTQA+ people besides me so there wasn't really a point for me to make one.

Also i love how you use a font on your forum posts. I'm to lazy to do it, even though I know how.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
@Barakitty so I don't want you to feel like I'm intruding on you or anything, but if you already broke up with your boyfriend once and you're seeing that he hasn't made any effort to better himself so he can be in a relationship, then you should probably move on. I mean, if it's the same stuff as before like you said I can't imagine it would be healthy for either of you. You should totally go for it especially if your boyfriend is making the same mistakes that made you want to break up in the first place. Also, I don't think that friend of your crush would feel used. If she's a real close friend to him, she shouldn't mind helping you guys date if she thinks it would make him happy! Sorry if I come across as insulting or anything, I hope I helped out! ^3^ *big hugs*
@Barakitty so I don't want you to feel like I'm intruding on you or anything, but if you already broke up with your boyfriend once and you're seeing that he hasn't made any effort to better himself so he can be in a relationship, then you should probably move on. I mean, if it's the same stuff as before like you said I can't imagine it would be healthy for either of you. You should totally go for it especially if your boyfriend is making the same mistakes that made you want to break up in the first place. Also, I don't think that friend of your crush would feel used. If she's a real close friend to him, she shouldn't mind helping you guys date if she thinks it would make him happy! Sorry if I come across as insulting or anything, I hope I helped out! ^3^ *big hugs*
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
i have a crush on @JTrickerman don't tell him

(that's my boy and he's a big nerd and he has pretty eyes and a lovely voice and it's been some time and i'm still giddy and amazed every time i look at him idek)
i have a crush on @JTrickerman don't tell him

(that's my boy and he's a big nerd and he has pretty eyes and a lovely voice and it's been some time and i'm still giddy and amazed every time i look at him idek)
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
@Barakitty ok, no problem then! You could always give it a little time just to be sure. Also, please please try not to stress about how conversations will go! Just start talking. Ask him questions, just talk about stuff. I realize it's much easier said than done but I guess somebody's gotta say it. At any rate, be brave! You could totally form a closer bond with that friend, even if the whole thing with Teddy doesn't work out. Teddy is a super cute name, but it makes me feel weird since it kinda reminds me of my dad actually haha I do hope everything works out in a way that you'll be happy with and can learn from! \^3^/
@Barakitty ok, no problem then! You could always give it a little time just to be sure. Also, please please try not to stress about how conversations will go! Just start talking. Ask him questions, just talk about stuff. I realize it's much easier said than done but I guess somebody's gotta say it. At any rate, be brave! You could totally form a closer bond with that friend, even if the whole thing with Teddy doesn't work out. Teddy is a super cute name, but it makes me feel weird since it kinda reminds me of my dad actually haha I do hope everything works out in a way that you'll be happy with and can learn from! \^3^/
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
All of my crushes are on fictional characters lmao

It's not that my expectations are too high, but I haven't met great people yet
All of my crushes are on fictional characters lmao

It's not that my expectations are too high, but I haven't met great people yet
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20