Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | XXY, XYX, or XYY?
1 2 3 4 5 6
XYY, especially with Underbelly or Glimmer! I don't like XYX much, and I only consider XXY if they have a contrasting tertiary.
XYY, especially with Underbelly or Glimmer! I don't like XYX much, and I only consider XXY if they have a contrasting tertiary.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
XYZ
Personally, I consider doubles very boring.

However if I had to choose I'd say XYY are the best of the three, especially with eyes that match the Y.
XXY and XYX (and XXX) really just don't look good to me at all.

So of course when scattering my custom progen I get XYX after like 12 scrolls. I guess I'd rather have a boring but workable dragon than a hideous XYZ though because I left her like that.
XYZ
Personally, I consider doubles very boring.

However if I had to choose I'd say XYY are the best of the three, especially with eyes that match the Y.
XXY and XYX (and XXX) really just don't look good to me at all.

So of course when scattering my custom progen I get XYX after like 12 scrolls. I guess I'd rather have a boring but workable dragon than a hideous XYZ though because I left her like that.
XYY is pretty much what I have in my lair but I do like XYX. Anything with gorgeous colors though~
XYY is pretty much what I have in my lair but I do like XYX. Anything with gorgeous colors though~
i love them all, but recently i like xyz's a lot more than anything.
i love them all, but recently i like xyz's a lot more than anything.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
XXY only, I don't actually like any other doubles or triples. XXY, however... I have a lot of them XD
XXY only, I don't actually like any other doubles or triples. XXY, however... I have a lot of them XD
It depends for me.. XYY is usually pretty awesome with underbelly as a tertiary.. If the colors are close in range XXY with underbelly could be neat. But in general I'm more a fan of XYZ ^^
It depends for me.. XYY is usually pretty awesome with underbelly as a tertiary.. If the colors are close in range XXY with underbelly could be neat. But in general I'm more a fan of XYZ ^^
I honestly much prefer near-miss / low contrast XYZs! I find doubles kinda boring.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with XYY I think. Though XYXs are okay too.
I honestly much prefer near-miss / low contrast XYZs! I find doubles kinda boring.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with XYY I think. Though XYXs are okay too.
XYY or XYX with smoke, so the tert is only visible on the body or wings, but not both.

...generally I heavily prefer XYZ, though.
XYY or XYX with smoke, so the tert is only visible on the body or wings, but not both.

...generally I heavily prefer XYZ, though.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
TEAM XYZ

If I had to choose, definitely XYY. XXYs looks 99% boring (too much of one color) and XYX never works. :U
TEAM XYZ

If I had to choose, definitely XYY. XXYs looks 99% boring (too much of one color) and XYX never works. :U
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
I do like the XYX of the shadow subspecies Inklings. Thats Obs/Y/Obs with Crackle. I don't know if the prim/sec genes matter, I've seen basic through facet. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=16&auth=cfca86b67e6665221a6e32d30fde3d40842a126a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I do like the XYX of the shadow subspecies Inklings. Thats Obs/Y/Obs with Crackle. I don't know if the prim/sec genes matter, I've seen basic through facet.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=16&auth=cfca86b67e6665221a6e32d30fde3d40842a126a&dummyext=prev.png
25jehpf.jpgtumblr_o3pjj7Aykd1rs1vybo5_r1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6