Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 448 449
[quote name="Megan" date=2016-07-11 08:36:53] @Xaneas Click on "Villagers" up at the top the empty slot there, says to click to buy it. [/quote] Thx you! :)
Megan wrote on 2016-07-11:
@Xaneas Click on "Villagers" up at the top the empty slot there, says to click to buy it.
Thx you! :)
Hello i am french but I understand what you say :)
Vj0BLbc.png
Hello! I've got a question. :-o

I realized it's possible to change the villager's and user's profile css!! :-o
Is someone here who knows how to know which classes exist?

I used a CSS guide from the furvilla wikia for most of the stuff but I don't know how to change the box of the animal for example...

(Here's what I got at the moment. There are some blue parts left...)
Hello! I've got a question. :-o

I realized it's possible to change the villager's and user's profile css!! :-o
Is someone here who knows how to know which classes exist?

I used a CSS guide from the furvilla wikia for most of the stuff but I don't know how to change the box of the animal for example...

(Here's what I got at the moment. There are some blue parts left...)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Last night I had a dream about furvilla
well somewhat, started as furvilla and devolved into another deerper hating dream
but the furvilla part was weird, basically they confirmed everything was gonna get wiped and people were freaking and refusing to play.

Last night I had a dream about furvilla
well somewhat, started as furvilla and devolved into another deerper hating dream
but the furvilla part was weird, basically they confirmed everything was gonna get wiped and people were freaking and refusing to play.

BcpIF1O.png
@Kalvin this'll change the minipet background. right now it's set to pure black. [code].villager-data-minipet { background: #000; }[/code] i use a combination of Chrome's Inspect Element as well as Ctrl+F-ing through [url=http://www.furvilla.com/css/site.css]the site's CSS page[/url]; the former to select what i'm looking for, then the latter to actually find the code.
@Kalvin this'll change the minipet background. right now it's set to pure black.
Code:
.villager-data-minipet { background: #000; }

i use a combination of Chrome's Inspect Element as well as Ctrl+F-ing through the site's CSS page; the former to select what i'm looking for, then the latter to actually find the code.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Thank you very much! *-*
I'll try using my Firefox's inspect thing to find the rest. :-> Thanks for the link to the site's css as well!
@After
Thank you very much! *-*
I'll try using my Firefox's inspect thing to find the rest. :-> Thanks for the link to the site's css as well!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@After

Oooooh! Now I see it! Strange how there's a useless 'Repair structure' button on the constructor's career page in that case, but thank you so much for clearing that up for me.
@After

Oooooh! Now I see it! Strange how there's a useless 'Repair structure' button on the constructor's career page in that case, but thank you so much for clearing that up for me.
Accent Shop
@OwlFeather yeah, it's kinda odd. i'm hoping they'll clarify the whole setup over the course of beta, since right now it and a few other things are really not obvious. |D
@OwlFeather yeah, it's kinda odd. i'm hoping they'll clarify the whole setup over the course of beta, since right now it and a few other things are really not obvious. |D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
hey guys! i need a bit of help with css, since the furvilla wiki won't stop lagging. could you guys help me with the basics? ;;
hey guys! i need a bit of help with css, since the furvilla wiki won't stop lagging. could you guys help me with the basics? ;;
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Okay, I'm...confused...I just bought an Oceandome House that's at 121/125 durability, but I can't select it as a House item to add another villager slot? Does it need to be at 100% durability before I can put it in? Please tell me that's not the case and houses aren't, like, only usable in their respective territories (I'm in Quetzal Palace)...that thought didn't' even cross my mind before buying it bc that just sounds like an awful idea
Okay, I'm...confused...I just bought an Oceandome House that's at 121/125 durability, but I can't select it as a House item to add another villager slot? Does it need to be at 100% durability before I can put it in? Please tell me that's not the case and houses aren't, like, only usable in their respective territories (I'm in Quetzal Palace)...that thought didn't' even cross my mind before buying it bc that just sounds like an awful idea
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Lionquinn durability doesn't matter, but yeah, houses are only usable in their respective villages. :/

@Ribbons what do you need to do? change background(s), font(s), ?
@Lionquinn durability doesn't matter, but yeah, houses are only usable in their respective villages. :/

@Ribbons what do you need to do? change background(s), font(s), ?
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 448 449