Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine - Round 8 p53
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
New round ping! @hinatot @RainbowSuss @GentleOceanWind @Catwyrm @TesserWings @Emmie

All prizes for round five have been sent out! If you have any issues, please let me know. Now for round six!

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

1. @gentleoceanwind
2. @kellybelly
3. @arakhne
4. @isissummers
5. @lostcure
6. @rhabdo
7. @arietta
8. @addmon
9. @kanitai
10. @druddigon8

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

On another note, I'm out of town through Monday. I'll still have internet access and be around, and will try to get a new round each day, but don't worry if I'm delayed a day or two. :)
New round ping! @hinatot @RainbowSuss @GentleOceanWind @Catwyrm @TesserWings @Emmie

All prizes for round five have been sent out! If you have any issues, please let me know. Now for round six!

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

1. @gentleoceanwind
2. @kellybelly
3. @arakhne
4. @isissummers
5. @lostcure
6. @rhabdo
7. @arietta
8. @addmon
9. @kanitai
10. @druddigon8

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

On another note, I'm out of town through Monday. I'll still have internet access and be around, and will try to get a new round each day, but don't worry if I'm delayed a day or two. :)
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

1. Buried Treasure
2. Our Hero
3. Dragon Bust by tunatuna
4. 2 Dragon Busts by Tiggerpup91
5. Praying to Lightweaver
6. Fishy Friends
7. Dancing on Deck
8. Between the Lines

Thank you!
@Rynne

1. Buried Treasure
2. Our Hero
3. Dragon Bust by tunatuna
4. 2 Dragon Busts by Tiggerpup91
5. Praying to Lightweaver
6. Fishy Friends
7. Dancing on Deck
8. Between the Lines

Thank you!
Art by Drytil
@Rynne

So cool!

1. Globetrotter
2. Silky Sails
3. Between the Lines
4. Our Hero
5. Release the Kraken

Thank you!
@Rynne

So cool!

1. Globetrotter
2. Silky Sails
3. Between the Lines
4. Our Hero
5. Release the Kraken

Thank you!
@Rhynne

Woo! Thank you!

1.Globetrotter
2.Dragon Bust by tunatuna
3.Silky Sails
@Rhynne

Woo! Thank you!

1.Globetrotter
2.Dragon Bust by tunatuna
3.Silky Sails
@Rynne

Yaay! Thank you!

1. Calypso
2. Tia Dalma
@Rynne

Yaay! Thank you!

1. Calypso
2. Tia Dalma
@Rynne

Yay!

1 Buried Treasure
2 Praying to Lightweaver
3 Release the Kraken
4 Dancing on the Deck
5 Witch's Tatters (Tia Dalma)
6 Our Hero
@Rynne

Yay!

1 Buried Treasure
2 Praying to Lightweaver
3 Release the Kraken
4 Dancing on the Deck
5 Witch's Tatters (Tia Dalma)
6 Our Hero
@Rynne
1) Praying to Lightweaver
2) Globetrotter
3) Fishy Friends
4) Buried Treasure
5) Dancing on Deck
6) Release the Kraken
8) Tunatuna dragon bust
9) Silky Sails
10) Calypso
@Rynne
1) Praying to Lightweaver
2) Globetrotter
3) Fishy Friends
4) Buried Treasure
5) Dancing on Deck
6) Release the Kraken
8) Tunatuna dragon bust
9) Silky Sails
10) Calypso
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Rynne
1) Fishy Friends
2) Globetrotter
3) Between the Lines
4) Follow the Wind
@Rynne
1) Fishy Friends
2) Globetrotter
3) Between the Lines
4) Follow the Wind
Isis_Summers.png
@rynne
thank you !

1. Globetrotter
2. Buried Treasure
3. Drifting in the Ice Fields
4. Follow the Wind
5. Explosion of Vibrant Flora
6. Praying to Lightweaver
7. Our Hero
@rynne
thank you !

1. Globetrotter
2. Buried Treasure
3. Drifting in the Ice Fields
4. Follow the Wind
5. Explosion of Vibrant Flora
6. Praying to Lightweaver
7. Our Hero
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Rynne OMG! Thank you so much! I didn't expect anything more than the ping list ping, lol. What a wonderful surprise! That there are still so many awesome prizes left by round six is amazing. There is seriously not a bad or even so-so prize in the lot! Light is obviously living up to the reputation for generosity. <3 The art is gorgeous, and was really, really tempting. Eyyyy!

May I please have:

1. Globetrotter

(Sorry to those who also had this on their list!) Congrats to all the winners past, present and future! Thank you so much to all the generous & hard working Light Flighters! @Sukio @Skanti @GallacticCannibal Thanks for taking all my exalts in the wee hours! <3 (Why do I feel like I'm giving an Academy Awards speech? lol)
@Rynne OMG! Thank you so much! I didn't expect anything more than the ping list ping, lol. What a wonderful surprise! That there are still so many awesome prizes left by round six is amazing. There is seriously not a bad or even so-so prize in the lot! Light is obviously living up to the reputation for generosity. <3 The art is gorgeous, and was really, really tempting. Eyyyy!

May I please have:

1. Globetrotter

(Sorry to those who also had this on their list!) Congrats to all the winners past, present and future! Thank you so much to all the generous & hard working Light Flighters! @Sukio @Skanti @GallacticCannibal Thanks for taking all my exalts in the wee hours! <3 (Why do I feel like I'm giving an Academy Awards speech? lol)
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53