Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vlVWHnC.png[/img] [color=transparent]__[/color][font=cambria]I have achieved the ultimate post aesthetic. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
vlVWHnC.png

__I have achieved the ultimate post aesthetic. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

h
@Mibella
Is the first one Belgian waffles? It kinda looks like it but I can't see the syrup inside in the picture.

The third one I'd think is either winter lettuce or bok choy, and the one below it looks like a yellow apricot.

The Miel Pops remind me of Honey Nut Cheerios mixed with Corn Pops.
@Mibella
Is the first one Belgian waffles? It kinda looks like it but I can't see the syrup inside in the picture.

The third one I'd think is either winter lettuce or bok choy, and the one below it looks like a yellow apricot.

The Miel Pops remind me of Honey Nut Cheerios mixed with Corn Pops.
1. Some sort of waffle :D
3. Endive :D
4. Mirabelle plum :D
5. Something similar to honey loops. It has that same bee.
6. One of those spiced biscuit things
1. Some sort of waffle :D
3. Endive :D
4. Mirabelle plum :D
5. Something similar to honey loops. It has that same bee.
6. One of those spiced biscuit things
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1: Waffles?
4: A plum?

That's all I recognize.
1: Waffles?
4: A plum?

That's all I recognize.
NHzYzMb.png
@Mibella

The second one looks like some kind of ginger ale, but since I don't know French I can't be sure if it's alcoholic. Here in the states/NA most ginger ale uses green and yellow as brand colors, though (like Canada Dry) so that's what it makes me think of.
@Mibella

The second one looks like some kind of ginger ale, but since I don't know French I can't be sure if it's alcoholic. Here in the states/NA most ginger ale uses green and yellow as brand colors, though (like Canada Dry) so that's what it makes me think of.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Mibella

I recognize the cereal, I think it's called Honey Pops over here. I only remember it because of an advert with freaky CG bees that sung in autotune. It was weird o.o
@Mibella

I recognize the cereal, I think it's called Honey Pops over here. I only remember it because of an advert with freaky CG bees that sung in autotune. It was weird o.o
I'm not French European but they teach Quebecois frenchhere and I know nothing of those stuff.
I'm not French European but they teach Quebecois frenchhere and I know nothing of those stuff.
xe/xyr/xem
1. Stroop waffles? I'm not spelling that right, I know
3. Endive?
8. These are German, aren't they? If not, they look like German cookies my mom buys every Christmas. Gingerbread. Like hell I can remember their name

@Mibella
1. Stroop waffles? I'm not spelling that right, I know
3. Endive?
8. These are German, aren't they? If not, they look like German cookies my mom buys every Christmas. Gingerbread. Like hell I can remember their name

@Mibella
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@Mibella

1st one idk what they are called but they look like they are honey waffers. I've had them before they're good.

Those honey pops i have not had. But it looks like a french version of Honey nut cheerios because they use a bee for marketing that too.

Other than that I have no idea what you guys are eating evidently haha.
@Mibella

1st one idk what they are called but they look like they are honey waffers. I've had them before they're good.

Those honey pops i have not had. But it looks like a french version of Honey nut cheerios because they use a bee for marketing that too.

Other than that I have no idea what you guys are eating evidently haha.
the first one kinda reminds me of a pizzelle, but other than that i have no idea
the first one kinda reminds me of a pizzelle, but other than that i have no idea
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
1 2 3