Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] IriShimGB w/w/maize F
1 2 3 4
So, this girl is the only one left (If you want to be pinged in a future breeding, let me know!): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1083005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10831/1083005_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Primary: White Iridescent Secondary: White Shimmer Tertiary: Maize Gembond AB: 2000 gems Fell free to offer treasure, haggle and perhaps trade :)
So, this girl is the only one left (If you want to be pinged in a future breeding, let me know!):

1083005_350.png

Female
Primary: White Iridescent
Secondary: White Shimmer
Tertiary: Maize Gembond

AB: 2000 gems

Fell free to offer treasure, haggle and perhaps trade :)
@Staggare @Erised @Allure @Wink @Goodra @Sitka @Atlas @Indiana @Mourwen @TheThornedRose @Eleven @HadesOBannon @Dreams0f4ever @Sanctuary @Aeshlyn @VaraAnn @solknots
@Staggare @Erised @Allure @Wink @Goodra @Sitka @Atlas @Indiana @Mourwen @TheThornedRose @Eleven @HadesOBannon @Dreams0f4ever @Sanctuary @Aeshlyn @VaraAnn @solknots
Aaahhh they're so beautiful! I wish I had lairspace!
Aaahhh they're so beautiful! I wish I had lairspace!
8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.png
@Sarinna
Beautiful babies! Congrats on the pretties. ouo
@Sarinna
Beautiful babies! Congrats on the pretties. ouo
@Sitka @Mourwen Thanks!! I KNOW I WANNA EAT THEM UP ç_Ç~
@Sitka @Mourwen Thanks!! I KNOW I WANNA EAT THEM UP ç_Ç~
@HaloEinlanzer @Iceshard
@HaloEinlanzer @Iceshard
@FangsAnarchy Look! :O
@FangsAnarchy Look! :O
@Sarinna !!! I WANT THEM ALL! XD
@Sarinna !!! I WANT THEM ALL! XD
2heep8h.jpg
@Allure I KNOW ARENT THEY CUTIES? *-*~ Let me check which one the guy who reserve one will want and we can see : D
@Allure I KNOW ARENT THEY CUTIES? *-*~ Let me check which one the guy who reserve one will want and we can see : D
@Sarinna
Congrats! Super babies :)
@Sarinna
Congrats! Super babies :)
I am in France and am 9 hours ahead of FR time, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I take awhile to reply...I may be getting a meal or even asleep :)
1 2 3 4