Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Finished! Thanks~!
1 2
bump
bump
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva Could I trade 38 tablets for all seafood?
@Kedreeva Could I trade 38 tablets for all seafood?
@Kedreeva

400 Tablets for 6400 Food points? 8D 1600 food points of each type, if possible.
@Kedreeva

400 Tablets for 6400 Food points? 8D 1600 food points of each type, if possible.
@motorkitty I can do that, please set up the CR.

@Shiori Give me just a moment to check points. I'm PRETTY sure I can do that, just uncertain about meat/insect points.
@motorkitty I can do that, please set up the CR.

@Shiori Give me just a moment to check points. I'm PRETTY sure I can do that, just uncertain about meat/insect points.
@Kedreeva

That's fine! Just let me know what you can do.~
@Kedreeva

That's fine! Just let me know what you can do.~
@Shiori I. I am tired. I am very tired. I thought you said 16,000 not 1,600. I can do 1600fp from each, if you'll go ahead and set up the CR :)
@Shiori I. I am tired. I am very tired. I thought you said 16,000 not 1,600. I can do 1600fp from each, if you'll go ahead and set up the CR :)
@Kedreeva

Oh.... Ohmy. o.o

I don't think I would ever need that many food points. XD Sending the CR now.
@Kedreeva

Oh.... Ohmy. o.o

I don't think I would ever need that many food points. XD Sending the CR now.
@Shiori haha I sit on 15-20k converted food points and then just... pages and pages of food I'm too lazy to list on the AH... but I figured I could ditch some for fest gear, and it seems to be going well so far.
@Shiori haha I sit on 15-20k converted food points and then just... pages and pages of food I'm too lazy to list on the AH... but I figured I could ditch some for fest gear, and it seems to be going well so far.
1 2