Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod App Deadline, ToS Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-29 21:15:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=209522#210053"]Apologies for any misconception, please see my above post for clarification. :)[/quote] Thank you for the quick clarification. My only further suggestion would be that this is something explained thoroughly to the crop of new mods since the rule itself does have a bit of room for interpretation.
Apologies for any misconception, please see my above post for clarification. :)

Thank you for the quick clarification. My only further suggestion would be that this is something explained thoroughly to the crop of new mods since the rule itself does have a bit of room for interpretation.
MuwAAse.png
[quote name="thestorieswesay" date="2013-06-29 21:40:29" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=209522#210303"][quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-29 21:15:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=209522#210053"]Apologies for any misconception, please see my above post for clarification. :)[/quote] Thank you for the quick clarification. My only further suggestion would be that this is something explained thoroughly to the crop of new mods since the rule itself does have a bit of room for interpretation. [/quote] Absolutely. And thank you for callin' me out -- I realize now that it was a bit vague. Appreciate your diligence!
Apologies for any misconception, please see my above post for clarification. :)

Thank you for the quick clarification. My only further suggestion would be that this is something explained thoroughly to the crop of new mods since the rule itself does have a bit of room for interpretation.

Absolutely. And thank you for callin' me out -- I realize now that it was a bit vague. Appreciate your diligence!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol

Will we receive a rejection letter if we don't get picked
Also is there any way to ask if our Email went through?
@Xhaztol

Also is there any way to ask if our Email went through?
[quote name="Arccy" date="2013-06-29 21:51:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=209522#210401"]@Xhaztol Will we receive a rejection letter if we don't get picked Also is there any way to ask if out Email went through?[/quote] We will see if we can send out emails to all applicants once they have been selected, sure. :)
@Xhaztol

Also is there any way to ask if out Email went through?

We will see if we can send out emails to all applicants once they have been selected, sure. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
@Xhaztol: RE: new mods-

A tip: Please make sure that your mods aren't warn/ban-happy like on dragon cave. Nothing kills a fun site more quickly than too many warns.

Also, could we have an ask-a-mod section?
@Xhaztol: RE: new mods-

A tip: Please make sure that your mods aren't warn/ban-happy like on dragon cave. Nothing kills a fun site more quickly than too many warns.

Also, could we have an ask-a-mod section?
jEm2t96.png
Updaaaaates!!

^ most helpful post everrr.

So this rule is pretty much to prevent people from saying:

"Hey so why was _______'s account suspended huh?" and "I think _______ is cheating!" right?

I have no idea why I cannot comprehend things tonight. Been watching oodles of Game Grumps and Coliseum on the other monitor. I BREAK ONLY FOR CRIM.

Thanks <3
Updaaaaates!!

^ most helpful post everrr.

So this rule is pretty much to prevent people from saying:

"Hey so why was _______&#039;s account suspended huh?" and "I think _______ is cheating!" right?

I have no idea why I cannot comprehend things tonight. Been watching oodles of Game Grumps and Coliseum on the other monitor. I BREAK ONLY FOR CRIM.

Thanks <3
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness, yeah, that&#039;s my understanding of it.

And thank you. <3
@Dragoness, yeah, that&#039;s my understanding of it.

And thank you. <3
jEm2t96.png
Speaking of Updates... the site seems to be going much, much faster. Was the new server hooked up? Why is the site suddenly so efficient?
Speaking of Updates... the site seems to be going much, much faster. Was the new server hooked up? Why is the site suddenly so efficient?
Okay so, the event skins came out two days ago or so and- I don&#039;t think most people on the site can whip up 3X65 k for them in that time. Are these going to be coming back next year, or are they permanent additions to the shop, or are most of us SOL?
Okay so, the event skins came out two days ago or so and- I don&#039;t think most people on the site can whip up 3X65 k for them in that time. Are these going to be coming back next year, or are they permanent additions to the shop, or are most of us SOL?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7