Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Every Storm((BlackGlades)
It was a rare thing. For it to storm in the Shadow Flight. The rain felt cold,almost pleasant on the clan leader's skin. She pulled her head back into the cave with a sigh. There would not be a chance to go out today. She was unable to fly in the rain,as was about sixty percent of her clan. That was quite a few considering how small it was.
She stalked along, her armor chinking and her cloak brushing the floor. Her mate sat curled up with his book,his claws stained by the ink he wrote with. Rubbing her head against his,she went and begin to put the fire in the pit. There was a chance of receiving guests. She wouldn't be ungracious.
It was a rare thing. For it to storm in the Shadow Flight. The rain felt cold,almost pleasant on the clan leader's skin. She pulled her head back into the cave with a sigh. There would not be a chance to go out today. She was unable to fly in the rain,as was about sixty percent of her clan. That was quite a few considering how small it was.
She stalked along, her armor chinking and her cloak brushing the floor. Her mate sat curled up with his book,his claws stained by the ink he wrote with. Rubbing her head against his,she went and begin to put the fire in the pit. There was a chance of receiving guests. She wouldn't be ungracious.
@RenTheDragonElf [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24516976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245170/24516976_350.png[/img] [/url] Tauriel bounced along through the rain, swooping low through the trees. However, she was very young and impulsive...and also didn't happen to be looking where she was going. WHAM. Tauriel peeled herself from the trunk of the tree, holding onto her miniscule head. "Owww," she groaned, her voice as tiny as she was. She flopped on the ground right outside a cave and looked into it hazily. Was that...fire? Funny. Was the cave inhabited? The fae blinked, trying the clear her head, but black spots danced before her vision. Her eyes rolled into her head and she blacked out, rain still pattering around her.
@RenTheDragonElf

24516976_350.png

Tauriel bounced along through the rain, swooping low through the trees.
However, she was very young and impulsive...and also didn't happen to be looking where she was going.
WHAM.
Tauriel peeled herself from the trunk of the tree, holding onto her miniscule head.
"Owww," she groaned, her voice as tiny as she was.
She flopped on the ground right outside a cave and looked into it hazily.
Was that...fire? Funny. Was the cave inhabited?
The fae blinked, trying the clear her head, but black spots danced before her vision. Her eyes rolled into her head and she blacked out, rain still pattering around her.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
It was the large imperial known as Azrael who found Tauriel lying there in the rain. Ever so gently,he picked her up,setting her on his back. He walked slowly into the clan's den and lowered her onto the ground beside the fire.
"Ah.. Young ones are always the ones who hit trees..aren't they?"

@WillowTheWisp
It was the large imperial known as Azrael who found Tauriel lying there in the rain. Ever so gently,he picked her up,setting her on his back. He walked slowly into the clan's den and lowered her onto the ground beside the fire.
"Ah.. Young ones are always the ones who hit trees..aren't they?"

@WillowTheWisp
@RenTheDragonElf Mind if I join? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24299805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242999/24299805_350.png[/img] [/url] Hazel was walking around in the pouring rain, her steampunk parts starting to rust a bit. She heard a fire crackling in the distance and flew carefully towards it, steam coming out from her mechanical parts. She landed next to the mouth of an open cave, and carefully tapped the stone with her claw.
@RenTheDragonElf
Mind if I join?

24299805_350.png

Hazel was walking around in the pouring rain, her steampunk parts starting to rust a bit. She heard a fire crackling in the distance and flew carefully towards it, steam coming out from her mechanical parts. She landed next to the mouth of an open cave, and carefully tapped the stone with her claw.
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@RenTheDragonElf
@FlightRiser2005

Tauriel blinked slowly, her great blue eyes at complete contrast with the rest of her fiery scales opening slowly.
She frowned slightly. Why was she in a cave? Why were there other dragons around?
"Hello?" she asked, sitting up, her head throbbing and her voice slurred, and thick. "Where am I? Who are you?"
@RenTheDragonElf
@FlightRiser2005

Tauriel blinked slowly, her great blue eyes at complete contrast with the rest of her fiery scales opening slowly.
She frowned slightly. Why was she in a cave? Why were there other dragons around?
"Hello?" she asked, sitting up, her head throbbing and her voice slurred, and thick. "Where am I? Who are you?"

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@willowthewisp @flightriser2005 ((Course not,the more the merrier.))

"You're in the shadow flight clan known as the BlackGlades.. I am Mala,the Chieftess of the clan. The imperial is Azrael,our mortician,and the Skydancer here is our lore master and my mate." The small dragon was on his feet in moments,zipping over towards the mouth of the cave.

"Come in! Come in! We have fresh food for those who desire it! Guests are always welcome!" He skittered back,leaving little marks on the hewn stone with his ink stained claws.
@willowthewisp @flightriser2005 ((Course not,the more the merrier.))

"You're in the shadow flight clan known as the BlackGlades.. I am Mala,the Chieftess of the clan. The imperial is Azrael,our mortician,and the Skydancer here is our lore master and my mate." The small dragon was on his feet in moments,zipping over towards the mouth of the cave.

"Come in! Come in! We have fresh food for those who desire it! Guests are always welcome!" He skittered back,leaving little marks on the hewn stone with his ink stained claws.
@RenTheDragonElf @WillowtheWisp

Hazel walked in to a bustling place full of dragons and sat down nest to the Chieftess. ((I am honestly mind blank here so I'm just gonna go with that and wait until morning to fix it.))
@RenTheDragonElf @WillowtheWisp

Hazel walked in to a bustling place full of dragons and sat down nest to the Chieftess. ((I am honestly mind blank here so I'm just gonna go with that and wait until morning to fix it.))
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@RenTheDragonElf
@FlightRiser2005

"Uh, right," said Tauriel. Sheesh, what else was she supposed to say?
"Um, I'm Tauriel," she offered. "How did I get here? I remember crashing into a tree..."
Her voice trailed off as a ridgeback walked right into the cave and seated herself next to the chieftness.
@RenTheDragonElf
@FlightRiser2005

"Uh, right," said Tauriel. Sheesh, what else was she supposed to say?
"Um, I'm Tauriel," she offered. "How did I get here? I remember crashing into a tree..."
Her voice trailed off as a ridgeback walked right into the cave and seated herself next to the chieftness.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@flightriser2005 @willowthewisp

Mala looked at the ridgeback,pulling her cloak around her tighter. The Skydancer slid under her cloak with a goofy smile on his face. She would accept guests,yes but them being close to her mate made her uneasy.
"Azrael found you out in the rain,Tauriel.."
@flightriser2005 @willowthewisp

Mala looked at the ridgeback,pulling her cloak around her tighter. The Skydancer slid under her cloak with a goofy smile on his face. She would accept guests,yes but them being close to her mate made her uneasy.
"Azrael found you out in the rain,Tauriel.."