Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2016
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Pesticide: Nope, I sent in a Contact Us, but it's been two weeks since then.
@Pesticide: Nope, I sent in a Contact Us, but it's been two weeks since then.
@Pesticide
No I haven't get it.
It will kept you 2 month to wait,I think.
(In fact I got my water holiday prizes after nature holiday has been closed for a week..)
@Pesticide
No I haven't get it.
It will kept you 2 month to wait,I think.
(In fact I got my water holiday prizes after nature holiday has been closed for a week..)
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@Pesticide
Lol, nothing at all. Same as everyone else, apparently. Honestly I had completely forgotten about it, so thank you for reminding me!
@Pesticide
Lol, nothing at all. Same as everyone else, apparently. Honestly I had completely forgotten about it, so thank you for reminding me!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

@Pesticide- Nothing. Not too unusual though. I'm pretty sure wind fest winners haven't either.
@Pesticide- Nothing. Not too unusual though. I'm pretty sure wind fest winners haven't either.
2u8j5dz.jpg
@pesticide

I sent a contact us message a few weeks ago, and again a few days ago and still have no response. I appreciate that staff is busy and all, but not even getting a "we're working on it" reply hurts my feelings a lil (okay not really, but...)
@pesticide

I sent a contact us message a few weeks ago, and again a few days ago and still have no response. I appreciate that staff is busy and all, but not even getting a "we're working on it" reply hurts my feelings a lil (okay not really, but...)
@BlackVelvet @Catbee @Drytil @hanazawa @HematiteHeart @Hrielith @Luckysquid @ordif @Pecha @Pesticide @Raikdow @Saerino @Spinaria and @Voslen, we're so sorry the prizes were delayed. I'll get them out this week with the Brightshine prizes. Thank you for your patience!
@BlackVelvet @Catbee @Drytil @hanazawa @HematiteHeart @Hrielith @Luckysquid @ordif @Pecha @Pesticide @Raikdow @Saerino @Spinaria and @Voslen, we're so sorry the prizes were delayed. I'll get them out this week with the Brightshine prizes. Thank you for your patience!
@Undel

No problems at all! You guys always do a great job and are appreciated for all of your hard work.
@Undel

No problems at all! You guys always do a great job and are appreciated for all of your hard work.
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@Undel - Thanks for the update!
@Undel - Thanks for the update!
Accent Shop
@Undel

Ah, thank you! Keep up the good work! =]
@Undel

Ah, thank you! Keep up the good work! =]

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

@Undel
Thank you for the update on the situation.

(And to the others- no, I have not gotten my rewards either)
@Undel
Thank you for the update on the situation.

(And to the others- no, I have not gotten my rewards either)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49