Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 329 330
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, she asks "At which stage(s) of familiar bonding is a dragon awarded an gilded chest for their dedication to the friendship?"

she says 'AN gilded chest'- it should be 'A gilded chest'
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, she asks "At which stage(s) of familiar bonding is a dragon awarded an gilded chest for their dedication to the friendship?"

she says 'AN gilded chest'- it should be 'A gilded chest'
Now this is a nitpick, but the new Brent goose item is TECHINICALLY called a Brant goose if you were going after the real animal. Apparently some call it a Brent goose, but it's typically referred to as a brant. *science nerd out*
Now this is a nitpick, but the new Brent goose item is TECHINICALLY called a Brant goose if you were going after the real animal. Apparently some call it a Brent goose, but it's typically referred to as a brant. *science nerd out*
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
On the Goldbelly Dragonfish the description has &#309 instead of a apostrophe. [item=Goldbelly Dragonfish]
On the Goldbelly Dragonfish the description has &#309 instead of a apostrophe.
Goldbelly Dragonfish
lightning_banner.pnglightning_rune_50x50.png lightning_banner.png
In the fairgrounds entry in the encyclopedia it says [quote]You can earn as much treasure as you want: [b]there is no limit![/b][/quote] But in the next paragraph it says [quote]Each day, you will start with a Lucky Streak, which will allow Fairgrounds to payout treasure. [b]Once you reach a total of 75,000 your Lucky Streak will end, and treasure accumulation will not be available until the following day.[/b][/quote] Um..... Doesn't that mean that there [i]is[/i] a limit?
In the fairgrounds entry in the encyclopedia it says
Quote:
You can earn as much treasure as you want: there is no limit!
But in the next paragraph it says
Quote:
Each day, you will start with a Lucky Streak, which will allow Fairgrounds to payout treasure. Once you reach a total of 75,000 your Lucky Streak will end, and treasure accumulation will not be available until the following day.
Um..... Doesn't that mean that there is a limit?
lightning_banner.pnglightning_rune_50x50.png lightning_banner.png
There's an extra period at the end of Copper Muck's description. [img]http://i.imgur.com/VQXDs6Z.png[/img] Using Waterfox on a Mac.
There's an extra period at the end of Copper Muck's description.

VQXDs6Z.png

Using Waterfox on a Mac.
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
So, I was doing stuff at the trading post today, and I got a Discipline. However, instead of showing me "Sell Value: 600" Like it does now that it's in my hoard, It was showing me "Sell Value: 600 600".
So, I was doing stuff at the trading post today, and I got a Discipline. However, instead of showing me "Sell Value: 600" Like it does now that it's in my hoard, It was showing me "Sell Value: 600 600".
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Got this, my screenshot thing isn't working fff

"In which venue might one encounter a cloud chaser?

Harpy's Roost

Kelp Beds

Bamboo Falls

Sandswept Delta"

cloud chaser should be capitalized yes? So it's Cloud Chaser.
Got this, my screenshot thing isn't working fff

"In which venue might one encounter a cloud chaser?

Harpy's Roost

Kelp Beds

Bamboo Falls

Sandswept Delta"

cloud chaser should be capitalized yes? So it's Cloud Chaser.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
[quote name="Mythie" date=2016-07-01 21:09:30] [quote]Their ability to read energy and emotion make them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and [i][b]ferret[/b][/i] out the truth of a situation. [/quote] Shouldn't this be [i][b]ferreted[/b][/i]? Sorry if I'm wrong :P [/quote] I posted this on a separate thread but someone said I should post here?
Mythie wrote on 2016-07-01:
Quote:
Their ability to read energy and emotion make them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and ferret out the truth of a situation.

Shouldn't this be ferreted? Sorry if I'm wrong :P

I posted this on a separate thread but someone said I should post here?
olly / 15
[quote]Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Familliar description has a Typo. First Word, there is "It;s" where it should be "It's'" [b]Browser: [/b]Firefox [img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t264/For_Poe/Hainu.jpg[/img][/quote] Thanks!
Quote:
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Familliar description has a Typo. First Word, there is "It;s" where it should be "It's'"
Browser: Firefox
Hainu.jpg

Thanks!
In the hoard, when you click/tap the question mark 'managing your inventory' states there are SEVEN tabs and lists them by name - there are now EIGHT tabs - SPECIALTY needs to be added in the list - and I guess, appropriately, there should be a 'SPECIALTY' description paragraph added.
In the hoard, when you click/tap the question mark 'managing your inventory' states there are SEVEN tabs and lists them by name - there are now EIGHT tabs - SPECIALTY needs to be added in the list - and I guess, appropriately, there should be a 'SPECIALTY' description paragraph added.
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 329 330