Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Treacherous Trek: A CYOA Game
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66
Hmmm we still haven't found a mirror for the Maren though D: to the East!
Hmmm we still haven't found a mirror for the Maren though D: to the East!
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
We can't just search half a beach! Search the other half!!
We can't just search half a beach! Search the other half!!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.pnghLLLu9U.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
No half searching! And I totally thought it was a dragon, but that was far-fetched. Oh well. SEARCH!
No half searching! And I totally thought it was a dragon, but that was far-fetched. Oh well. SEARCH!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva @arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather @Hawkfeather @Unthymely @Icicle16 @Wonderlast @WorldOfOurOwn @hazeledpoppy @Rosoidela @Orca97 @CinnabarCobra @Draginraptor @AlexBleurose @Niceshot @skeletalecho @mothable @heartcrusher1 @WynterDragen @KraalofBhaga @Kookaburra @TesserWings @Charliex8 @SenchaDrake @Schefflera @RainbowSuss @Bluecupcake52 @Voorpret @WingsofShadows @feming

"All that was left to search was th' eastern part of th' beach, so we decided to go ahead and take a look-see. There wasn't much of interest besides from a huge pink shell. It looked like it was from some weirdly giant scallop. Th' inside was all glossy and shimmery, and when you looked at it, you could see your face, although a lot pinker."

Vote for the next action here!
@magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva @arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather @Hawkfeather @Unthymely @Icicle16 @Wonderlast @WorldOfOurOwn @hazeledpoppy @Rosoidela @Orca97 @CinnabarCobra @Draginraptor @AlexBleurose @Niceshot @skeletalecho @mothable @heartcrusher1 @WynterDragen @KraalofBhaga @Kookaburra @TesserWings @Charliex8 @SenchaDrake @Schefflera @RainbowSuss @Bluecupcake52 @Voorpret @WingsofShadows @feming

"All that was left to search was th' eastern part of th' beach, so we decided to go ahead and take a look-see. There wasn't much of interest besides from a huge pink shell. It looked like it was from some weirdly giant scallop. Th' inside was all glossy and shimmery, and when you looked at it, you could see your face, although a lot pinker."

Vote for the next action here!
It seems we have a mirror? Let's head back.
It seems we have a mirror? Let's head back.
iOWLppH.png
Oh man! I didn't even think of that! Hopefully the Maren likes pink.
Oh man! I didn't even think of that! Hopefully the Maren likes pink.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.pnghLLLu9U.giftumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Nice! A mirror.
Nice! A mirror.
Ooh, a mirror. WHAT SHALL WE GET FOR THIS?? We must go back to the reef, we can find that Sharkhunter and get a nice gift! SEAWEED?!?! A CONTAINER?!!?

...treasure.
Ooh, a mirror. WHAT SHALL WE GET FOR THIS?? We must go back to the reef, we can find that Sharkhunter and get a nice gift! SEAWEED?!?! A CONTAINER?!!?

...treasure.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Oh. For a moment I thought it was the container we needed, heh. Not an unfitting mirror for a Maren to have: this one won't rust! :D
Oh. For a moment I thought it was the container we needed, heh. Not an unfitting mirror for a Maren to have: this one won't rust! :D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
This is cool. I vote we go for the next step in our fetch quest chain, and give the lady her mirror.
This is cool. I vote we go for the next step in our fetch quest chain, and give the lady her mirror.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66