Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { Curio Art - Hiatus 7/13-7/20 }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PSA: BRIEF HIATUS

Hey, everyone, specifically @nemodave, @becidot, @kiwitherainwing, @amalind, @Valka, @EmyNihm, @SassyGayMedic, @toastings, @Direwolf - I need to take a weeklong hiatus to recover from finals and move house, but my commissions will open up again to you all as soon as I have. I will be finishing @Cosmopoeia and @Sacnite 's commissions because I have their detailed information.

I am very sorry to need to take this break, but it is necessary. I will be returning to commissions as soon as my finals are over and my life is back in order!
PSA: BRIEF HIATUS

Hey, everyone, specifically @nemodave, @becidot, @kiwitherainwing, @amalind, @Valka, @EmyNihm, @SassyGayMedic, @toastings, @Direwolf - I need to take a weeklong hiatus to recover from finals and move house, but my commissions will open up again to you all as soon as I have. I will be finishing @Cosmopoeia and @Sacnite 's commissions because I have their detailed information.

I am very sorry to need to take this break, but it is necessary. I will be returning to commissions as soon as my finals are over and my life is back in order!
wkobcw.png
@BorealisCurio
Thank you for the heads up.
@BorealisCurio
Thank you for the heads up.
Yokai.gif
@Cosmopoeia - Completed

2qmkhll.png
@Cosmopoeia - Completed

2qmkhll.png
wkobcw.png
@BorealisCurio
Thanks for the heads-up. I will be awaiting your re-opening!
@BorealisCurio
Thanks for the heads-up. I will be awaiting your re-opening!
@BorealisCurio
No problem! This actually works because I too am going away for a week
@BorealisCurio
No problem! This actually works because I too am going away for a week
484.giflightning.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giflightning.gif483.gif
@BorealisCurio No worries! Rest up after finals! ^^
@BorealisCurio No worries! Rest up after finals! ^^
@Sacnite- Complete [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d4639f0be7e8c4421774e5aa1242b26/tumblr_o8bvedEPtf1vqkeolo1_1280.png[/img] { this is my last post before my brief hiatus! see you all in a week or so! }
@Sacnite- Complete

tumblr_o8bvedEPtf1vqkeolo1_1280.png

{ this is my last post before my brief hiatus! see you all in a week or so! }
wkobcw.png
@BorealisCurio hope your break is going well:3

Please let me know when you have an opening for another illustration i would love to have another done:3
@BorealisCurio hope your break is going well:3

Please let me know when you have an opening for another illustration i would love to have another done:3
Blank-525-x-100.png
@Leashay - I am back off of hiatus but still pretty backed up on my waitlist, but I will for certain ping and message you when there's a spot available!
@Leashay - I am back off of hiatus but still pretty backed up on my waitlist, but I will for certain ping and message you when there's a spot available!
wkobcw.png
@BorealisCurio

I would like it very much if I could commission you for a full body detail of my
OC Cerayne! Like sitting under a cherry blossom on sunny day with calm
Breezes ^3^

Here's my OC

http://shade730.deviantart.com/art/Cerayna-564012942
@BorealisCurio

I would like it very much if I could commission you for a full body detail of my
OC Cerayne! Like sitting under a cherry blossom on sunny day with calm
Breezes ^3^

Here's my OC

http://shade730.deviantart.com/art/Cerayna-564012942
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8