Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you're gone
That awful moment when you're gone for so long and you go from having 100+ gems and 100,000+ treasure to having almost none of either and you still can't feed all your dragons. :|
That awful moment when you're gone for so long and you go from having 100+ gems and 100,000+ treasure to having almost none of either and you still can't feed all your dragons. :|
"Someday you'll be able to just walk right past a fez!"
My Hatchery! - Come take a look! I have some pairs I'm really excited about! :3 Maybe you'll like what you see?
badge1_zps1cb9dc8f.png
@JadeRavenwing Kittens make everything better. [img]http://www.welikeviral.com/files/2014/12/Cutest-Kittens-4.gif[/img] On a more serious note, I hope you're able to get some food soon. :( Would you like me to grind in the coli for some and send it to you through a PM?
@JadeRavenwing Kittens make everything better.

Cutest-Kittens-4.gif

On a more serious note, I hope you're able to get some food soon. :( Would you like me to grind in the coli for some and send it to you through a PM?
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@CinnamonPhantom

Kittens! <3

Ahh, you don't have to do that, that's so kind of you. <3 I can probably plop my own rear in the coliseum later today to grind for some more food, but I certainly wouldn't turn down any help.
@CinnamonPhantom

Kittens! <3

Ahh, you don't have to do that, that's so kind of you. <3 I can probably plop my own rear in the coliseum later today to grind for some more food, but I certainly wouldn't turn down any help.
My Hatchery! - Come take a look! I have some pairs I'm really excited about! :3 Maybe you'll like what you see?
badge1_zps1cb9dc8f.png
@JadeRavenwing But I WANT to! ;n;

*aggressively slinks into the coli whilst blowing confetti everywhere, because HAPPY ANNIVERSARY*
@JadeRavenwing But I WANT to! ;n;

*aggressively slinks into the coli whilst blowing confetti everywhere, because HAPPY ANNIVERSARY*
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@CinnamonPhantom

Thank you. <3 Much love.

Yeye! Happy anniversary to flight rising! -blows noise maker-
@CinnamonPhantom

Thank you. <3 Much love.

Yeye! Happy anniversary to flight rising! -blows noise maker-
badge1_zps1cb9dc8f.png