Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nest Rentals! [wip]
The Great Nest Rental Thread!
Hello there, I'm Magmar and I thought it would be a wonderful idea if me and my friends from FR made a large nest rental thread. We will have nests from each flight rented out here and have a goal set in mind. Make sure to get all dragons and hatchies back to their waiting owners as soon as possible! We're here to make breeding easier for you, not more difficult! Each of us will have our own separate posts as well as pinglists, just in case our nests get filled up and we can alert people of open nests as soon as they open up.

But, we follow all the same rules!
1. Nest rentals are fairly cheap here, as they are only 5000 treasure.
2. It would be wonderful if you sent a little lunch with your dragons so they can stay healthy during their stay, but it is not required.
3. Don't be rude to the owners of the nest. It takes time to hatch eggs, and we will get back to you. Sometimes we're away from the computer and you should respect that.
4. If your dragons have not been returned after the hatchlings have hatched, feel free to send the owner of the nest a PM. They probably just forgot!
5. If you are interested in any nest, feel free to either ping the user that has the nest you need, or send them a PM.
6. Enjoy your new hatchlings!

Now, this may be a small thread and it may not be pretty, but I'll let you know, these nest renters have some big hearts and are ready to give you some pretty matching eyes for your dragons!

The Great Nest Rental Thread!
Hello there, I'm Magmar and I thought it would be a wonderful idea if me and my friends from FR made a large nest rental thread. We will have nests from each flight rented out here and have a goal set in mind. Make sure to get all dragons and hatchies back to their waiting owners as soon as possible! We're here to make breeding easier for you, not more difficult! Each of us will have our own separate posts as well as pinglists, just in case our nests get filled up and we can alert people of open nests as soon as they open up.

But, we follow all the same rules!
1. Nest rentals are fairly cheap here, as they are only 5000 treasure.
2. It would be wonderful if you sent a little lunch with your dragons so they can stay healthy during their stay, but it is not required.
3. Don't be rude to the owners of the nest. It takes time to hatch eggs, and we will get back to you. Sometimes we're away from the computer and you should respect that.
4. If your dragons have not been returned after the hatchlings have hatched, feel free to send the owner of the nest a PM. They probably just forgot!
5. If you are interested in any nest, feel free to either ping the user that has the nest you need, or send them a PM.
6. Enjoy your new hatchlings!

Now, this may be a small thread and it may not be pretty, but I'll let you know, these nest renters have some big hearts and are ready to give you some pretty matching eyes for your dragons!

EOrlrwo.gif
FIRE NESTS!
Hi, it's me, Magmar again! This is my post where I show you all my nests available. Pretty easy to follow, I hope! Anyways, since I am from the fire flight, I will be offering you some lava beds where your pair can lay their eggs, granting them the fiery orange eyes that the fire flight is know for!

Currently there are THREE NESTS open for pairs!

Pinglist
None yet!
FIRE NESTS!
Hi, it's me, Magmar again! This is my post where I show you all my nests available. Pretty easy to follow, I hope! Anyways, since I am from the fire flight, I will be offering you some lava beds where your pair can lay their eggs, granting them the fiery orange eyes that the fire flight is know for!

Currently there are THREE NESTS open for pairs!

Pinglist
None yet!
EOrlrwo.gif
WATER NESTS
Hey there, my name is LittleBlue and I was sucked into Magmar's plan of becoming a nest renter. So, here I am offering up my nests from under the sea, where the Tidelord rules. If you want your hatchlings blessed with ocean blue eyes, I would say these nests are for you!

Right now there are THREE NESTS open!

Pinglist
No one as of yet.
WATER NESTS
Hey there, my name is LittleBlue and I was sucked into Magmar's plan of becoming a nest renter. So, here I am offering up my nests from under the sea, where the Tidelord rules. If you want your hatchlings blessed with ocean blue eyes, I would say these nests are for you!

Right now there are THREE NESTS open!

Pinglist
No one as of yet.
watersmallwithsymbol_zps27022c3a.gif
NATURE NESTS

Hi! I'm Tangela, the nature flight friend who pitched in to help a few other people on FR out. Now your hatchlings can be born as seeds, with vibrant green eyes, the colour of the leaves on the trees in the middle of spring. I look forward to giving people the coordinating eyes they have been dreaming of.

There are THREE NESTS open!

Pinglist
Nobody... yet!
NATURE NESTS

Hi! I'm Tangela, the nature flight friend who pitched in to help a few other people on FR out. Now your hatchlings can be born as seeds, with vibrant green eyes, the colour of the leaves on the trees in the middle of spring. I look forward to giving people the coordinating eyes they have been dreaming of.

There are THREE NESTS open!

Pinglist
Nobody... yet!
Gpasq5f.png
LIGHTNING NESTS

Hey! I'm StaticJolteon, otherwise known as Static and I'm here to offer up some shocking nests! Pardon my awful puns, they are sometimes quite striking. Hue hue. Anyways, yeah, I'm here for the Lightning nests! Hit me up if you want some cyan eyes to jazz up your lair!

There are THREE NESTS ready for rental!

Pinglist
None.
LIGHTNING NESTS

Hey! I'm StaticJolteon, otherwise known as Static and I'm here to offer up some shocking nests! Pardon my awful puns, they are sometimes quite striking. Hue hue. Anyways, yeah, I'm here for the Lightning nests! Hit me up if you want some cyan eyes to jazz up your lair!

There are THREE NESTS ready for rental!

Pinglist
None.
lightning_zps54e3ed26.png