Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2016
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49
So excited! The skins are phenomenal! I have my eye on a few in particular.

OFF TO PLAY!
So excited! The skins are phenomenal! I have my eye on a few in particular.

OFF TO PLAY!
Starshot_zpsu8frg8ge.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
I wasn't sure I was gonna like the butterfly mask, but it's grown on me rather quickly. On one hand, the color changing between breeds is grade 1 frustration potential, on the other hand I...kinda dig it.

and who can say no to deku familiar
I wasn't sure I was gonna like the butterfly mask, but it's grown on me rather quickly. On one hand, the color changing between breeds is grade 1 frustration potential, on the other hand I...kinda dig it.

and who can say no to deku familiar
Thank you for the honorable mention :D
Thank you for the honorable mention :D
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
tumblr_inline_nr3adftqe71rrzfm8_100_by_tenhai69-da1kb1x.png
COOKIES!
FAIRIES!
Veil Hatchery
Koi Hatchery
Accent shop
Art Shop
FR+15 | she\it\oneself
___
agender.png
Wow, great job! I'm in love with the festival apparel, it's so beautiful! Thanks for not going for a "complete the set" type of addition. The only worry I have is that while it's very creative to have the mask change colour depending on which breed wears it, it's going to create some agony among people who'd like the colours to coordinate throughout the breeds in order to make it easier to mix and match other apparel sets.

The skins and accents are wonderful too - there's so many I want!

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering to everyone in Sornieth!
Wow, great job! I'm in love with the festival apparel, it's so beautiful! Thanks for not going for a "complete the set" type of addition. The only worry I have is that while it's very creative to have the mask change colour depending on which breed wears it, it's going to create some agony among people who'd like the colours to coordinate throughout the breeds in order to make it easier to mix and match other apparel sets.

The skins and accents are wonderful too - there's so many I want!

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering to everyone in Sornieth!
iyzskg.png
WHO NEEDS SLEEP
WHO NEEDS SLEEP
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
leafy business
leafy business
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Of course an Imperial wins again; Don't get me wrong its gorgeous, and beautifully done, but we seriously get far too many Imperial skin/Accents, least that is how it feels.

Love that there are Wildclaw ones, very happy, and all of the Skins and Accents look amazing and very well executed. Well done to you all! 8D
Of course an Imperial wins again; Don't get me wrong its gorgeous, and beautifully done, but we seriously get far too many Imperial skin/Accents, least that is how it feels.

Love that there are Wildclaw ones, very happy, and all of the Skins and Accents look amazing and very well executed. Well done to you all! 8D
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Butterfly's Kiss is sooooo pretty! I NEED IT
Butterfly's Kiss is sooooo pretty! I NEED IT
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49