Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Dargons!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
GAH @RedShinigami, you're right, I completely forgot to include Gembond on her, sorry!! D: I think I got so caught up in doing the hood that I just spaced out. :( The pricing should be right though, it's 25k base + 10k primary + 5k secondary + 10k tertiary + 15k hood = 65k. I'll get you a fixed version with gembond as soon as I can. Sorry again :( Thanks for catching that, I would have felt awful taking extra moneys from you.

@Naiy, got your payment, thanks :3

@Lune, marking you down too! ♥

@Sitka, Kryos would be: 25k + 10k primary + 5k secondary + 15k hood + 5k bulb + 10k armwraps + 10k legwraps = 80kt. Does that work for you? :)
GAH @RedShinigami, you're right, I completely forgot to include Gembond on her, sorry!! D: I think I got so caught up in doing the hood that I just spaced out. :( The pricing should be right though, it's 25k base + 10k primary + 5k secondary + 10k tertiary + 15k hood = 65k. I'll get you a fixed version with gembond as soon as I can. Sorry again :( Thanks for catching that, I would have felt awful taking extra moneys from you.

@Naiy, got your payment, thanks :3

@Lune, marking you down too! ♥

@Sitka, Kryos would be: 25k + 10k primary + 5k secondary + 15k hood + 5k bulb + 10k armwraps + 10k legwraps = 80kt. Does that work for you? :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl
That most certainly works for me! I'll send over a message now.
@kiohl
That most certainly works for me! I'll send over a message now.
@kiohl

Hmm. Seems all those advanced math classes have failed me! It's not a problem :3 she still looks adorable, and I can't wait till she has gembound on her xD I might come back for another sprite soon o3o
@kiohl

Hmm. Seems all those advanced math classes have failed me! It's not a problem :3 she still looks adorable, and I can't wait till she has gembound on her xD I might come back for another sprite soon o3o
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@RedShinigami, how's this version of Sarena? [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/FR/Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif[/img]
@RedShinigami, how's this version of Sarena?
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl

Perfect *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
@kiohl

Perfect *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@kiohl
These pixel dragons are so adorable ♥ I know you're full at the moment, but would you mind letting me know should you ever open a slot again? :)
@kiohl
These pixel dragons are so adorable ♥ I know you're full at the moment, but would you mind letting me know should you ever open a slot again? :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@kiohl
Bump! Loving these babies, excited for open slots~
@kiohl
Bump! Loving these babies, excited for open slots~
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Luunai and Amalythea, I will ping again once I reopen. :) Apologies for the major delay, I uh... picked up Pokemon Y and have been logging hours there instead. >_> I'm aiming to finish this queue off by the end of the week though for sure! @Amphiptere: [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/fr/spiral_windsingerskin.gif[/img] Also @eliskan! @Naiy: [img]http://www.kiohl.com/images/fr/Imperial_midTgr_denShim.gif[/img] As always, please let me know if you need any adjustments. :) Next up are Lune's and Sitka's requests!
Luunai and Amalythea, I will ping again once I reopen. :)

Apologies for the major delay, I uh... picked up Pokemon Y and have been logging hours there instead. >_> I'm aiming to finish this queue off by the end of the week though for sure!

@Amphiptere:
spiral_windsingerskin.gif
Also @eliskan!

@Naiy:
Imperial_midTgr_denShim.gif

As always, please let me know if you need any adjustments. :)

Next up are Lune's and Sitka's requests!
Pixel Dargons Store!
@kiohl
Thank you so much. She's so adorable!
@kiohl
Thank you so much. She's so adorable!
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@kiohl

Oh my goodness so cute! Thank you so much!
@kiohl

Oh my goodness so cute! Thank you so much!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17