Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Triples
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DecifurThis Oh that would be awesome! How much would you want for him?
@DecifurThis Oh that would be awesome! How much would you want for him?
tumblr_nu1clydRIu1uf4jhuo1_540.png
@Turnipseed
I can try if you wish - my prices are 375kt for a triple
@Turnipseed
I can try if you wish - my prices are 375kt for a triple
E5NiyJY.png
@Turnipseed Hi, my XXX Glim pink Coatls have 2 eggs and will hatch in several days
@Turnipseed Hi, my XXX Glim pink Coatls have 2 eggs and will hatch in several days
@Turnipseed I gened them myself so I'm not looking to sell, but I'd be willing to sell you one of the babies from the next clutch - they will be gold/gold/gold with glimmer, guaranteed!
@Turnipseed I gened them myself so I'm not looking to sell, but I'd be willing to sell you one of the babies from the next clutch - they will be gold/gold/gold with glimmer, guaranteed!
@Turnipseed - I don't know the first thing about dragon selling and what they go for. I don't even remember what I paid for him. Honestly what ever you feel is fair is fine. I'll go ahead and send the crossroads.
@Turnipseed - I don't know the first thing about dragon selling and what they go for. I don't even remember what I paid for him. Honestly what ever you feel is fair is fine. I'll go ahead and send the crossroads.
xpj2Erm.png
@Turnipseed Feel free to look at my dergs, only one pair will be up for me to breed for you, as I'm trying to save them for the colour wheel release! I charge 200 gems/or that amount of treasure for each hatchling :)
@Turnipseed Feel free to look at my dergs, only one pair will be up for me to breed for you, as I'm trying to save them for the colour wheel release! I charge 200 gems/or that amount of treasure for each hatchling :)
@turnipseeD
Hey there if my pair have a coatl next breeding period for xxx midnight I will let you know!!
@turnipseeD
Hey there if my pair have a coatl next breeding period for xxx midnight I will let you know!!
button_v2_by_crookedramblings-da10otr.pngtumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko3_100.png
i have some with glimmer but not all my lair is a work in progress check my lair ittybittydragon littleman an trueghostofwar that is where some of my dragons are resting for now i dont lend out dragons due to a girl took one an hid it for three months i finally got it back i use to be trusting now i am cautious just let me know what ones u would like for me to breed ok all my nest are open so i am just in limbo for the color change
i have some with glimmer but not all my lair is a work in progress check my lair ittybittydragon littleman an trueghostofwar that is where some of my dragons are resting for now i dont lend out dragons due to a girl took one an hid it for three months i finally got it back i use to be trusting now i am cautious just let me know what ones u would like for me to breed ok all my nest are open so i am just in limbo for the color change
tumblr_inline_n8nj8d3dsb1r3h1o8.png
banner2_by_syendim-daqfsvz.png
@Turnipseed I won't sell my pair, but I will sell their hatchling if you want?
@Turnipseed I won't sell my pair, but I will sell their hatchling if you want?
@Turnipseed

I assume you're talking about Honey! I'm not quite sure if I want to sell her or not, how much are you asking for?
@Turnipseed

I assume you're talking about Honey! I'm not quite sure if I want to sell her or not, how much are you asking for?
What do you imagine the effects of a conscious observer might be?
aUKJE16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9