Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66
[quote name="Cherry" date="2013-10-08 16:21:57"]So the game is working at least, but it's lagging so badly I can barely get past level 4. Is this the same for others?[/quote] Only on occasion am I having lag, sometimes I'll flip up two stones and they'll stay stuck facing upwards while the timer continues to count down. The game isn't unplayable though, it's working pretty well for me at the moment.
Cherry wrote on 2013-10-08 16:21:57:
So the game is working at least, but it's lagging so badly I can barely get past level 4. Is this the same for others?

Only on occasion am I having lag, sometimes I'll flip up two stones and they'll stay stuck facing upwards while the timer continues to count down.

The game isn't unplayable though, it's working pretty well for me at the moment.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

It's still not working for me, sorry to say. Stuck on the first level, never advances or awards treasure...
It's still not working for me, sorry to say. Stuck on the first level, never advances or awards treasure...
haao.png
Can only play level one
Can only play level one
For what it's worth, I'm also having this difficulty. I cannot get past the first level, but it counts down to 0 and then just... stops.

It's very frustrating, since that's the main way I earn treasure. Thanks to the mods for your hard work!
For what it's worth, I'm also having this difficulty. I cannot get past the first level, but it counts down to 0 and then just... stops.

It's very frustrating, since that's the main way I earn treasure. Thanks to the mods for your hard work!
[quote name="predilection" date="2013-10-09 15:00:03"]For what it's worth, I'm also having this difficulty. I cannot get past the first level, but it counts down to 0 and then just... stops. It's very frustrating, since that's the main way I earn treasure. Thanks to the mods for your hard work![/quote] That's been happening to me too. Both on the main page and the alternate one.
predilection wrote on 2013-10-09 15:00:03:

That's been happening to me too. Both on the main page and the alternate one.
Had been getting stuck on the first level a lot lately, but it's working for me currently.
Had been getting stuck on the first level a lot lately, but it's working for me currently.
It has worked for over 24 hours for me now, which hasn't happened in a long while. I've been able to play without issue.
It has worked for over 24 hours for me now, which hasn't happened in a long while. I've been able to play without issue.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="TkarVitarias" date="2013-10-10 08:32:31"][quote name="predilection" date="2013-10-09 15:00:03"]For what it's worth, I'm also having this difficulty. I cannot get past the first level, but it counts down to 0 and then just... stops. It's very frustrating, since that's the main way I earn treasure. Thanks to the mods for your hard work![/quote] That's been happening to me too. Both on the main page and the alternate one.[/quote] Just wanted to mention that this is happening to me too. The first level counts down to 0 then stops. And it's happening on both Chrome and Safari.
TkarVitarias wrote on 2013-10-10 08:32:31:

Just wanted to mention that this is happening to me too. The first level counts down to 0 then stops. And it's happening on both Chrome and Safari.
[quote name="TkarVitarias" date="2013-10-10 08:32:31"][quote name="predilection" date="2013-10-09 15:00:03"]For what it's worth, I'm also having this difficulty. I cannot get past the first level, but it counts down to 0 and then just... stops. It's very frustrating, since that's the main way I earn treasure. Thanks to the mods for your hard work![/quote] That's been happening to me too. Both on the main page and the alternate one.[/quote] Chrome, Firefox *and* Opera here...I miss being able to actually earn money in the Fairgrounds(and since dragons are selling for a fraction of what they used to, this is very much so a problem)
TkarVitarias wrote on 2013-10-10 08:32:31:

Chrome, Firefox *and* Opera here...I miss being able to actually earn money in the Fairgrounds(and since dragons are selling for a fraction of what they used to, this is very much so a problem)
Same issue as reported above, in that level one is accessible, but regardless of finishing the tile matching, time continues to count down until one and then freeze there, each time. Have tried on PC in chrome and firefox; have tried on iPad (second most current iOS) with safari to the same results.
Same issue as reported above, in that level one is accessible, but regardless of finishing the tile matching, time continues to count down until one and then freeze there, each time. Have tried on PC in chrome and firefox; have tried on iPad (second most current iOS) with safari to the same results.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66