Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dis·so·nance graphics ||
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@reuniclus SQUEEE. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. THAT'S AMAZING THOUGH!!! *cuddles the babyy*
@kirlia ahh that's fine <33 goodluck with the trip!
@reuniclus SQUEEE. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. THAT'S AMAZING THOUGH!!! *cuddles the babyy*
@kirlia ahh that's fine <33 goodluck with the trip!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette

aw oh my goodness! thank you so much ;w; im glad you like it!!
@Popette

aw oh my goodness! thank you so much ;w; im glad you like it!!
Dw1yekd.gifbKo8rOw.gifWyDGVkl.gifbHhqQOH.gif
@Yaboku
Not sure if I ever asked this, but would you mind putting me on your pinglist? I checked the one on your post and it says all the slots are still open, so I'd like a spot, please xP
@Yaboku
Not sure if I ever asked this, but would you mind putting me on your pinglist? I checked the one on your post and it says all the slots are still open, so I'd like a spot, please xP
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@irelia Hi, I'd love to commission you for a signature that's a lot better than my feeble attempt (i tried i really did but graphics just ain't my forte!) type of graphic; [b]signature[/b] images; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22614373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226144/22614373_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Light_horse_walers.jpg]and the two main people in this pic [/url] text; RebelAlliance, #144099, Light Horse Clan, hatchery, lair (links in my current signature!) notes; i would like to have the same colours of fromelles guise and wrappings as the main colours if that's at all possible? as well as have fromelles doing the up-down movement (sorry I'm not very eloquent) but if that's not possible that's okay! with the other picture could they just be smaller? (obviously they would be but you get what i mean) Minimalistic is great and I would love if the edges weren't just straight like your signature! also send me some figures on how much it would cost I'm willing to pay!
@irelia

Hi, I'd love to commission you for a signature that's a lot better than my feeble attempt (i tried i really did but graphics just ain't my forte!)

type of graphic; signature
images;

22614373_350.png

and the two main people in this pic

text; RebelAlliance, #144099, Light Horse Clan, hatchery, lair
(links in my current signature!)

notes; i would like to have the same colours of fromelles guise and wrappings as the main colours if that's at all possible? as well as have fromelles doing the up-down movement (sorry I'm not very eloquent) but if that's not possible that's okay! with the other picture could they just be smaller? (obviously they would be but you get what i mean) Minimalistic is great and I would love if the edges weren't just straight like your signature!

also send me some figures on how much it would cost I'm willing to pay!
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
@irelia I'd be interested in commissioning you to make some achievement badges for me, a total of four, but I'm not sure if you'd be willing or able, considering I don't really have a strong sense of how the finished product should look. I'm open to talk about it more in depth, so feel free to PM me, or ping me if you don't mind talking in your art thread. I've filled in as much detail as I can for the form.

type of graphic: achievement badge (x4)
text: (1) Space Savvy: this lair was visited by a mentor dragon
(2)Space Mentor: supported mentoring dragons
(3)Professor of Space: donated five or more mentor dragons
(4)Doctor of Space: donated ten or more mentor dragons
notes: These badges are for a program I run for Arcane called Mentoring Dragons, which basically offers free dragons to people new to Flight Rising and Arcane in particular. The dragons have a coded bio packed with helpful links to find their way around, and are leveled in the coli. Since we also accept donations of free dragons, I'm wanting to have achievement badges for the new people who receive a dragon, and for people who support us. The text I offered is because I have in mind those rectangular achievement banners with the square picture on one side, the achievement title, and then the description beneath, but that's not necessarily the required format. We're a strongly Arcane-themed thread, so purples and pinks coloring, lots of space and sparkles, and this guy is the mascot for the thread. It would be good if the badge was small enough to fit in a signature or profile.
@irelia I'd be interested in commissioning you to make some achievement badges for me, a total of four, but I'm not sure if you'd be willing or able, considering I don't really have a strong sense of how the finished product should look. I'm open to talk about it more in depth, so feel free to PM me, or ping me if you don't mind talking in your art thread. I've filled in as much detail as I can for the form.

type of graphic: achievement badge (x4)
text: (1) Space Savvy: this lair was visited by a mentor dragon
(2)Space Mentor: supported mentoring dragons
(3)Professor of Space: donated five or more mentor dragons
(4)Doctor of Space: donated ten or more mentor dragons
notes: These badges are for a program I run for Arcane called Mentoring Dragons, which basically offers free dragons to people new to Flight Rising and Arcane in particular. The dragons have a coded bio packed with helpful links to find their way around, and are leveled in the coli. Since we also accept donations of free dragons, I'm wanting to have achievement badges for the new people who receive a dragon, and for people who support us. The text I offered is because I have in mind those rectangular achievement banners with the square picture on one side, the achievement title, and then the description beneath, but that's not necessarily the required format. We're a strongly Arcane-themed thread, so purples and pinks coloring, lots of space and sparkles, and this guy is the mascot for the thread. It would be good if the badge was small enough to fit in a signature or profile.
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
[quote][center]@popette [/center] [center][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/8a8c/f/2016/117/3/6/04_26__3__by_planetier-da0ex5s.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HeqM6RQ.png[/img][/center] since it's essentially two things, the total would be around 50kt !! ;w; [/quote] [quote][center]@lackingsanity [/center] [url=http://planetier.deviantart.com/art/04-26-16-605357730]link here! (it's pretty big sorry,,)[/url] i realize the white specks on the reference were from the snowflakes, but i liked it with the top haha [/quote] i hope everything i sent was ok!! if you want anything changed or if you'd like me to redo it completely, just tell me @ v @;;
Quote:
04_26__3__by_planetier-da0ex5s.png

HeqM6RQ.png

since it's essentially two things, the total would be around 50kt !! ;w;

Quote:

link here! (it's pretty big sorry,,)

i realize the white specks on the reference were from the snowflakes, but i liked it with the top haha

i hope everything i sent was ok!! if you want anything changed or if you'd like me to redo it completely, just tell me @ v @;;
6ScJqPt.png8QariI6.pngZOOht3O.png
@kirlia
Sorry was out for a while. but oh my god that is so precious and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i love your art thank you <33 I Shoulda mentioned it was a pokemon minecraft server - buttt she luckily does mine a bit actually so! <33 sending you money and love now!
@kirlia
Sorry was out for a while. but oh my god that is so precious and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i love your art thank you <33 I Shoulda mentioned it was a pokemon minecraft server - buttt she luckily does mine a bit actually so! <33 sending you money and love now!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Irelia hi there, are you folks still open? ;v; i've been eyeballing your shop for a while, and i'd love to get a signature from you! <3
@Irelia hi there, are you folks still open? ;v; i've been eyeballing your shop for a while, and i'd love to get a signature from you! <3
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
*Bump, is this still open >_>*
*Bump, is this still open >_>*
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Yaboku @reuniclus pinglist please? c:
@Yaboku @reuniclus pinglist please? c:
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19