Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I'm fine with having no chance of 5 eggs for same species breeding. :) I actually like it since it means random chance doesn't give users as much of an advantage anymore.
I'm fine with having no chance of 5 eggs for same species breeding. :) I actually like it since it means random chance doesn't give users as much of an advantage anymore.
People are going to have different opinions. Some people like the change, some people don't. Let's keep it civil.

We appreciate our supporters and I am sorry you feel slighted as people who have purchased gems. Punishing our supporters was never the goal and there really isn't much I can do to retroactively correct stats for you without spending all of my available development time. Both paying and non-paying customers benefited from the extra egg. Some paying and some non-paying customers did not.
People are going to have different opinions. Some people like the change, some people don't. Let's keep it civil.

We appreciate our supporters and I am sorry you feel slighted as people who have purchased gems. Punishing our supporters was never the goal and there really isn't much I can do to retroactively correct stats for you without spending all of my available development time. Both paying and non-paying customers benefited from the extra egg. Some paying and some non-paying customers did not.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25