Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 112 113
I love the AH ideas, can't wait till they're implemented! :D
I voted coli drop cause it'll be really interesting trying to get it + coli needs a cool gene.
I love the AH ideas, can't wait till they're implemented! :D
I voted coli drop cause it'll be really interesting trying to get it + coli needs a cool gene.
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco9_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco6_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco10_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco2_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco1_250.jpg
FRKangataroo.gif tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco5_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco4_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco3_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco7_250.jpg
tumblr_osxn08KcE31v4icxco8_250.jpg
[quote name="PrincessParrot" date=2016-03-24 12:11:12] I wonder how popular the flight only sales are going to be. If I'm looking to make money, why wouldn't I want everybody to see that I have an item up for sale? Lowering who can see what's posted is a bad sales move for anybody. [/quote] some people (myself included) prefer to sell things at a discount for their flight. I do this primarily just so people are more influenced to partake in their flights, and just because I love Ice :) It will be VERY beneficial during dom pushes, that way you can buy/sell fodder directly to the people you should be supporting! I also breed Ice themed dragons, so it would be easier for more of ice to see them!
PrincessParrot wrote on 2016-03-24:
I wonder how popular the flight only sales are going to be. If I'm looking to make money, why wouldn't I want everybody to see that I have an item up for sale? Lowering who can see what's posted is a bad sales move for anybody.
some people (myself included) prefer to sell things at a discount for their flight. I do this primarily just so people are more influenced to partake in their flights, and just because I love Ice :) It will be VERY beneficial during dom pushes, that way you can buy/sell fodder directly to the people you should be supporting! I also breed Ice themed dragons, so it would be easier for more of ice to see them!
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
It's really nice to see added parameters to the Auction House, it will help with loads of things! But, I'm still disappointed. When I saw the note about multiple AH's, I thought we might actually be getting a REAL auction option, where people actually bid on a timed lot, rather then just more glorified market places. Why can't we have that too?
It's really nice to see added parameters to the Auction House, it will help with loads of things! But, I'm still disappointed. When I saw the note about multiple AH's, I thought we might actually be getting a REAL auction option, where people actually bid on a timed lot, rather then just more glorified market places. Why can't we have that too?
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
So uh, how about that color range search option? It would be super helpful when searching for dragons that you want breed to be a specific color...or something.
So uh, how about that color range search option? It would be super helpful when searching for dragons that you want breed to be a specific color...or something.
Oh my god, PLEASE don't add a Coli-exclusive gene. The rare drops are basically non-existant and the gene would be rarer than anything for years. I'd rather it be a freaking GEM gene than a Coli gene. Guys, vote for treasure.
Oh my god, PLEASE don't add a Coli-exclusive gene. The rare drops are basically non-existant and the gene would be rarer than anything for years. I'd rather it be a freaking GEM gene than a Coli gene. Guys, vote for treasure.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/445add0bd3b8834b2bbc55366593fb88/tumblr_mqbq7nS18k1snzh99o1_500.gif[/img]
tumblr_mqbq7nS18k1snzh99o1_500.gif
[quote name="Dragonpuff" date=2016-03-24 12:14:43] It's really nice to see added parameters to the Auction House, it will help with loads of things! But, I'm still disappointed. When I saw the note about multiple AH's, I thought we might actually be getting a REAL auction option, where people actually bid on a timed lot, rather then just more glorified market places. Why can't we have that too? [/quote] @Dragonpuff, thank you for your feedback!
Dragonpuff wrote on 2016-03-24:

@Dragonpuff, thank you for your feedback!
I love all the ideas! But about that gene... Nah, please finish the color wheel first I think :D
But the AH idea? Great uwu
I love all the ideas! But about that gene... Nah, please finish the color wheel first I think :D
But the AH idea? Great uwu
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
I love these new ideas! I'm especially STOKED for the ability to search between adult and baby dergies in the AH! X3
But if there's multiple AHs, then that means multiple places to search for stuff. Will the Realm-Wide AH also contain private and flight-only sales within its results? Or will there be some way to condense all the searches? It could get a bit tedious to search for the best prices if there's three different places to search!
I love these new ideas! I'm especially STOKED for the ability to search between adult and baby dergies in the AH! X3
But if there's multiple AHs, then that means multiple places to search for stuff. Will the Realm-Wide AH also contain private and flight-only sales within its results? Or will there be some way to condense all the searches? It could get a bit tedious to search for the best prices if there's three different places to search!
sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png
So many great things to look forward too! I voted for the gene to be in the Colli I love a good challenge =)
So many great things to look forward too! I voted for the gene to be in the Colli I love a good challenge =)
4LxiTjz.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 112 113